Cheap Airfare?

scottishduffy

<font color=green>I was walking around and providi
Perhaps this is a silly question but I am looking for advice on how to find cheap airfares. I will be going to Texas the first week of August and don't really have any experience on hunting down cheap airfares. Hubby and I have kept all of our vacations in-state since we married so this will be my first experience with this.

Any Advice? What sites are good for cheap airfares? Any particular airline? What sort of things should I look for? Thanks!

I use Travelocity and keep my dates open to expand the search and get better prices. Good luck on getting a good fair, I have been having the hardest time justifying the prices this year... Driving is just as bad though with the gas prices. They have you coming/going.

A lot depends on where you are flying from and where you are flying to. I deal exclusively with Southwest, but others use Delta, Jet Blue, etc. You can check individual airline websites, or sites like Orbitz, Hotwire, Kayak, etc. Also depends on how flexible you are on dates. A day or so here or there can mean some good savings. Good luck.

I can not be really flexible with dates due to a Baby's Baptism and seeing relatives. It will Aug 1 to Aug 10 from Florida to Texas. I will definitely check the websites and see if I can wiggle the dates a little bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter