Chat?

jvattes

Loves the planning as much as being there!
So I typically listen to the podcast, but on a rare occasion will actually be home to watch the live broadcast. Sometimes I hear the guys in the production booth talking about seeing people live posting in chat, responding to what is being discussed. For the life of me I cannot find where that is. Help??

So I typically listen to the podcast, but on a rare occasion will actually be home to watch the live broadcast. Sometimes I hear the guys in the production booth talking about seeing people live posting in chat, responding to what is being discussed. For the life of me I cannot find where that is. Help??

You have to be watching on youtube not on the podcast page. It also has to be on a desktop/laptop not in the youtube app on a phone or tablet.

You have to be watching on youtube not on the podcast page. It also has to be on a desktop/laptop not in the youtube app on a phone or tablet.
Thanks! I have been watching from the Dis Unplugged home page. I will try the YouTube page/channel next time :)

Definitely get on the chat as it's always a good laugh.

Although I do find by being on Chat I need to watch the show again as I get so caught up with the bants, I miss out on some of the content.

I will look out for you next week on chitty chat area and say hi!

Chat goes so fast I can barely keep up (have eye problems), so don't really watch live anymore. And, like k8 said, I'd have to watch the show all over again later, just to see what it was about. :)

Chat goes so fast I can barely keep up (have eye problems), so don't really watch live anymore. And, like k8 said, I'd have to watch the show all over again later, just to see what it was about. :)
Try the Universal Show on Thursdays; The chat is a bit slower paced, and much more entertaining IMO.

I get it on my iphone! I watch on the youtube app on tv but also on my phone with the sound off. Go to the comments below and while it's live, it's there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter