Chat?

It's a typing feature, not a voice feature, so only available online.

Well....let me tell you that I attempted to use chat earlier this week and a message bubble popped up stating for me to call. Did not state a reason why I could not chat, that message just came up. I attempted to chat after being on the phone for 15 minutes, eventually I hung up.

Well....let me tell you that I attempted to use chat earlier this week and a message bubble popped up stating for me to call. Did not state a reason why I could not chat, that message just came up. I attempted to chat after being on the phone for 15 minutes, eventually I hung up.

That is odd. It's never happened to me. What keeps happening now is a pop up survey within the first 5 min i'm online! Haha!

It most likely means there is no one available to chat with you - either chat is not active or all the "chatters" are engaged with other members. You only option is to call.

FWIW, the two times I've tried to use chat, they couldn't help me and said I had to call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter