• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chat with the Chief Magic Official

Ahhh . . . I love this feeling. I am getting ready to turn in for the night here in my stunning room in the Contemporary. I have a view of the Magic Kingdom and am convinced that I could hang out on this balcony and stare at Cinderella's Castle for days and never get tired of it.

Can't wait to get started on the adventures tomorrow so that I have lots of great stories to tell you all about!

Talk to you soon!
-Justin

I am still here Justin and was so happy you got a chance to post a little bit. I always look forward to hearing about all of your wonderful adventures. Please keep us updated when you can, I know you are very busy and it makes it a lot more difficult to have the time to write. Have a great end of your exciting year and I know you will go out with a bang. Can't wait to hear all about everything.

Thanks for understanding, Michele! Hopefully we'll get many of the other folks who used to check in here pretty often to return as well! (Not that I wouldn't love a thread for just the two of us to exchange great Disney stories, but isn't it always more fun to share with a lot of friends?!)

Ahhh . . . I love this feeling. I am getting ready to turn in for the night here in my stunning room in the Contemporary. I have a view of the Magic Kingdom and am convinced that I could hang out on this balcony and stare at Cinderella's Castle for days and never get tired of it.

Can't wait to get started on the adventures tomorrow so that I have lots of great stories to tell you all about!

Talk to you soon!
-Justin
I know that feeling well Justin. I remember eating at the California Grill just staring at Cinderella's Castle, and I love riding the ferry and just watching the Castle get bigger and bigger. Have fun!

I also know that feeling Justin. Looking at Cinderella's beautiful Castle anytime gives me a magical feeling, but a perfect nighttime view is even more special. I will check out the Dream CMO site. Have a great night and I can't wait to hear about all your new adventures at Walt Disney World.

Thanks guys!

Here's my random thought so far this morning . . . how is it that even the orange juice tastes better in Disney World?

Weird thing to be excited about, I know, but compared to what we get at the grocery store in Pennsylvania, the juice here is fantastic. In an odd way, I even come to associate this taste with Disney.

Okay ... maybe I didn't get enough sleep last night!

I'm with you Justin. When I'm at Disney World everything is right with the world and everything tastes better and smells better. I love it all.

Hey Justin, good to see you posting again. :goodvibes I also love the feeling of being so close to the Magic Kingdom that you can just look out the window and see the castle. Enjoy your orange juice and go have a magical day. :)

Thanks Jemini! It's always good to know I'm not the only one . . .

Speaking of photos, here are a couple from this morning before I head out to jump into a crazy few days worth of excitement...

n506475946_1865048_1403.jpg

The view of the Grand Floridian from my room...

n506475946_1865047_1074.jpg

Part of the view of the Magic Kingdom from my room . . . yeah, there is nothing better than waking up to that!

Thank you Justin for the great views. There is nothing better than starting your day looking at that. Have a Magical day.

Thanks guys!

Here's my random thought so far this morning . . . how is it that even the orange juice tastes better in Disney World?

Weird thing to be excited about, I know, but compared to what we get at the grocery store in Pennsylvania, the juice here is fantastic. In an odd way, I even come to associate this taste with Disney.

Okay ... maybe I didn't get enough sleep last night!

this is so funny. i have always said, omg, the OJ in disney HAS to be fresh squeezed, it's the best. Then one day while at Chef Mickeys, the kitchen door swung open and there was a carton of MINUTE MAID OJ! LOL!

whatever, it just DOES taste better on property , loL!:thumbsup2 :laughing:

we will be their the first weekend in march what will you be doing???

we cant wait for our trip 7 days ... I am taking my children and 2 exchange students from the Ukraine and South Korea... they are soooo excited to go to Disney....:cloud9: :yay:

Talk to you soon!
-Justin

Justin, how long are you there for this trip? DH and I are flying in tomorrow night and we'll be there all weekend. Staying at VWL. I would love to see you!

After this trip I'm planning a visit the first weekend of March and then one final trip in April (with some really fun surprises in store for everyone!)

This past weekend I recorded a brief segment with Dave Parfitt for the DIS Unplugged podcast. I'm not sure when it will make a show, but check it out sometime! I also hope to reconnect with a bunch of friends from the various forums and podcasts who will all be in town this week for the American Idol Experience event.

Finally, I hope you haven't given up on www.dreamCMO.com just yet! I know there was a bit of a dry spell in terms of new content there this fall, but we have a bunch of exciting new udpates in the works and you should start seeing reports from many of my adventures this past fall on the website this week. We are working hard to finish my tenure with a bang, so please spread the word and check the site out soon!

Have a wonderful week! Talk to you again soon!

~Justin

Hi Justin:

Do you know when your trip in April will be and where?

Thanks!

Thanks Jemini! It's always good to know I'm not the only one . . .

Speaking of photos, here are a couple from this morning before I head out to jump into a crazy few days worth of excitement...

n506475946_1865048_1403.jpg

The view of the Grand Floridian from my room...

n506475946_1865047_1074.jpg

Part of the view of the Magic Kingdom from my room . . . yeah, there is nothing better than waking up to that!

That is the best view. I think I could sit there for days at a time too. It is just wonderful!!! Enjoy your trip. I can't wait to read more. :thumbsup2

this is so funny. i have always said, omg, the OJ in disney HAS to be fresh squeezed, it's the best. Then one day while at Chef Mickeys, the kitchen door swung open and there was a carton of MINUTE MAID OJ! LOL!

whatever, it just DOES taste better on property , loL!:thumbsup2 :laughing:

I don't care how they do it - I just know I like it! :)

we will be their the first weekend in march what will you be doing???

we cant wait for our trip 7 days ... I am taking my children and 2 exchange students from the Ukraine and South Korea... they are soooo excited to go to Disney....:cloud9: :yay:

Two exchange students as well? That is fantastic. Please keep me posted on your plans - I think it is wonderful that you are taking them along!

I'll be helping out with a special event for Annual Passholders that weekend but I don't have all the details just yet...

Justin, how long are you there for this trip? DH and I are flying in tomorrow night and we'll be there all weekend. Staying at VWL. I would love to see you!

Great! I fly home late Friday night. What are your plans for Friday? I think I'm working at Disney's Hollywood Studios in the morning helping with a live morning show shoot about the American Idol Experience and I believe I'll be at Animal Kingdom in the afternoon...

If you are in Walt Disney World, be sure to make it over to Disney's Hollywood Studios tomorrow for the special American Idol Experience motorcade - - - at 4:30. It's going to be huge!

And, the attraction itself is pretty stunning. Headed back there now for another show and a few more chances to peek behind-the-scenes at how it all happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter