• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chase Visa Character Meet: Epcot and Hollywood studios.

kproud876

ILUVMICKEY
Can someone tell me who the current characters are that meet for Disney Visa members at Epcot and Hollywood studios. Thank you!

Can you remind me where these are currently located in Epcot and studios? TIA!

Kylo Ren was in Launch Bay, but actually was kind of a ways back an not extremely obvious to find. Did not do Epcot.

Can you remind me where these are currently located in Epcot and studios? TIA!
Dhs: inside launch bay, between the game room and the store
Epcot: begins the imagination pavilion by the jumping fountains

Epcot was Goofy and Mickey when we were there two weeks ago.

We went one night about 10 minutes before it ended, and it was a walk up. The next Epcot day, we went about 5:00pm, and the CM told us it was a 20 minute wait! We didn't stick around on that day.

We did it a week or so ago! At HS, Kylo Ren was very intense and my girls are still talking about that "encounter". We had Minnie and Pluto in Epcot. :-) We had no wait for either one.

One more question.....what times are these meet and greets available? Thanks!

One more question.....what times are these meet and greets available? Thanks!

1pm to 7pm at Epcot. DHS is listed as 11am - 4pm, but I can't confirm since we didn't do that one.

When we went at 6:50pm at Epcot, it seemed like the photographer was ready for it to be over. Moved through quickly and most of our pictures were off center and parts of Mickey were cut off - only one was a keeper. It wasn't the crowd, since we were the only ones there besides the CMs.

Question on the Chase Visa perks when it comes to M&Gs.

Say I had the card. How many people can I bring with me for the M&Gs? (Say I was going with two other families? Can I bring those families with me? Or just my family)?

Just trying to decide if getting a Chase Visa before our next trip is worth it for the credit, the discount at dining and the meet and greets.

Say I had the card. How many people can I bring with me for the M&Gs? (Say I was going with two other families? Can I bring those families with me? Or just my family)?

Just trying to decide if getting a Chase Visa before our next trip is worth it for the credit, the discount at dining and the meet and greets.
6 people

For M&Gs, I'd say No. You can meet all of characters at their respective parks in the same outfits without the Visa. Your main perks will be the discount on Dining/Merch.

Definitely worth it for the $200 disney gift card after spending $500 within first 3 months imho

When I went this trip, I had over $300 in rewards dollars. Very helpful in paying for all the goodies I bought. I didn't add it up, but I'd guess I saved $50 or so on Dining/Merch.

Epcot varies by day, I think. We went this past Friday and they had Mickey and Goofy. HS is just Kylo. We did that one a couple of weeks ago and it was a lot of fun. We have the regular card but we still earn a good amount in rewards $$.

FWIW, we had the best character experience we've ever had at the Epcot Disney Visa M&G. There was no one else in line at 3 p.m. and they spent a good 15 minutes with the kids before someone else showed up. At least 5 hugs per kid and games. We got 24 photopass pictures, which is insane! The kids were so happy and it was amazing to watch. The CMs were so enthusiastic--both behind the masks and in front of them. Can't recommend it enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter