• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chase Lounge at Epcot this Year?

wdwrule

DIS Veteran
Any word of a Disney visa chase lounge being open at Epcot during F&W this year?

Any word of a Disney visa chase lounge being open at Epcot during F&W this year?

The Chase Lounge will be available to anyone with valid Chase Debit/Credit Card (not limited to Chase Disney Visa cardholders).

I read this quickly as Chaise Lounge at Epcot. I thought, oh now nice, a place to rest :rotfl2:

what's in the lounge? (and where is it located?)

snacks?! popcorn:::drinking1

(planning for next year!)

Do they typically release info early about the EttB concert and Illuminations viewing wristbands? I have read that they have not been offered on Saturdays in past years, and wondered if that was confirmed for this year.

No. It's any Chase cardholder. And each one can bring guests.

Do they typically release info early about the EttB concert and Illuminations viewing wristbands?

No they don't. You won't find out until it opens.

I bet there are no wristbands for the concerts since Disney has gone the route of selling meal packages for them just like the Candlelight Processional.

No. It's any Chase cardholder. And each one can bring guests.

No they don't. You won't find out until it opens.

I bet there are no wristbands for the concerts since Disney has gone the route of selling meal packages for them just like the Candlelight Processional.

Ugh. Making this more complicated. I read that if you do the dining package, you don't find out your concert time until you get to the restaurant. That doesn't work very well with FP+.

This is what was posted on the Touring Plans Blog:

"Chase cardholders must present a Disney Visa Card to gain access (though in the past any Chase card would work for entry, and, of course, Epcot theme park admission is required), and each card member may bring up to nine guests. The Chase Lounge will be available from 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday during the Festival. Do keep in mind that the lounge often reaches capacity, and when it does, will move to a one person out-one person in system."

Bit the bullet and upgraded my ADR to a "dining package" ADR. Lunch reservations are for the 5:30 concert. Dinner is for either the 6:45 or 8:00 concert, and the CM did ask if I wanted the 5:30 or 8:00 concert, so it sounds like you DO know which concert you will have badges for.

And what is in this lounge and where is it?

Last year it was on the third floor of the American adventure pavilion

Inside were two tv's displaying some sports game when I was there, the tv's were in some nice piece of furniture not just stuck on a card table type thing. There were bar tables and regular Victorian style chairs to sit on

In the back room there was two coke freestyle machines offering up free drinks and I believe bags of cookies

Also picked up a food and wine festival mini wallet/clip kinda like the kind that hang from the end of a lanyard

Definitely a nice place to cool off and get a soda for free! The wallet lanyard was great. Will use that this year for sure!

Bit the bullet and upgraded my ADR to a "dining package" ADR. Lunch reservations are for the 5:30 concert. Dinner is for either the 6:45 or 8:00 concert, and the CM did ask if I wanted the 5:30 or 8:00 concert, so it sounds like you DO know which concert you will have badges for.

What does the "Dining Package" cost? I know what show and time we would like to do, so if we can get a slight advantage to seats for the concert, I'm in!

Steve

This is what was posted on the Touring Plans Blog:

"Chase cardholders must present a Disney Visa Card to gain access (though in the past any Chase card would work for entry, and, of course, Epcot theme park admission is required), and each card member may bring up to nine guests. The Chase Lounge will be available from 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday during the Festival. Do keep in mind that the lounge often reaches capacity, and when it does, will move to a one person out-one person in system."

This is what's posted at disneyworld.com/foodandwine:
Grab Hold of Enchanting Perks
Become a Disney Visa® Cardmember and enjoy access to the Chase Lounge, exclusively for Chase credit and debit Cardmembers at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Enjoy dreamy Disney rewards and year-round perks. Plus, new Cardmembers get $100 statement credit after first purchase.

Available to United States residents only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter