Chase Disney Debit Visa?

curemyreed

DIS Veteran
For our checking account we have the Disney Dream Rewards program. Our debit card has a Visa logo & we use "credit" options rather than "debit" to accrue Disney Dollars. This is NOT a credit card.

Can someone confirm the "Disney Visa" offers are only for credit card accounts...not checking?

thanks

I am pretty sure they are for both CC and DC (checking account) holders. I have been debating about the DC just for the Disney perks and booking the new kids eat and play free. On the rewards website it states you can book the current promo for WDW with either the CC or DC as long as one of them is used for the deposit.

They are for both. I only have the the debit card

I am a DV debit card holder. I can confirm that you receive the same perks (including special packages) with the debit card as you do with the credit card.

how do you get the debit card option?

I opened a checking account through chase.com. They had/may still have a $125 opening bonus. I am only using the account for card purchases so I didn't even bother orderings check. I also got $25 disney rewards.

I opened a checking account through chase.com. They had/may still have a $125 opening bonus. I am only using the account for card purchases so I didn't even bother orderings check. I also got $25 disney rewards.

I opened one too-have not received my debit card yet. How did you get the $25 disney reward $? Does that automatically apply to the account when you activate the disney rewards, or is there a code that you had to apply? TIA!:)

I just opened the debit card, I didn't know about it! It should arrive in 5 to 10 days! Thanks for the info.!:cool1:

I opened one too-have not received my debit card yet. How did you get the $25 disney reward $? Does that automatically apply to the account when you activate the disney rewards, or is there a code that you had to apply? TIA!:)

It was automatic after using the card 5 times

I can confirm that the Disney Debt Visa gets the same perks as the Disney Visa(credit card) . I just booked my trip with free dining with my Disney debt Visa!!! yea:cool1:

I'm going to try and get one openned with direct deposit for my paycheck for DH and I. Sounds like a good plan for those who don't want to open an additional credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter