Chase cardholder meet and greet?

mhp8982

Mouseketeer
Anyone know where and when this is? I know it's at Epcot future world.. But what about the rest?

Character Meet 'N' Greet at our Private Cardmember Location
At Walt Disney World® Resort, stop by our private location—reserved just for Cardmembers—to meet and pose with some of your favorite Disney characters. Get a complimentary 5 x 7 photo, too!

Just present your Disney Visa® Card to enter this exclusive event, offered daily 1pm to 7pm at Innoventions West at Epcot®.

From Disney Visa site.

It's in Innoventions West, just past where the fire truck is. The hours are from 1pm to 7pm.

We did it for the first time on our last trip and enjoyed it. Got a great photo and it wasn't a super long wait, but we got there about 5 or 10 minutes before it opened.

You have to show your Disney Chase Visa to get in the line. Don't forget to bring it! :)

We've done it twice and it's a great perk! Plan to do it again on our upcoming trip!

I completely forgot about this perk the last couple times we were down. Hopefully we'll remember next month during our trip. Is the photo a group shot with the characters that are there? Is it random which characters are there?

Did it last week - line was only about 10 minutes. Got a great pic of the family with mickey and Pluto . They take several pictures - around 10 so you have a good group to choose from . Well worth it!

Did it last week - line was only about 10 minutes. Got a great pic of the family with mickey and Pluto . They take several pictures - around 10 so you have a good group to choose from . Well worth it!

Great to know! Thanks!

We did it and got great photos and loved that we could add the pics to our photo pass plus card :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We forgot to do it. I was kind of bummed with the times since we did FutureWorld in the mornings and World Showcase after lunch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter