charms

Lori1960

Mouseketeer
Which charms can you buy on the cruise pandora or Zable or Camilla.Wonder the pandora charms fit on zable or Camilla bracelet

DCl is a Camillia dealer. They have the most selection of anyone I have seen. They have great service too. I had one of the small Mickey sliders that had crystals in it. I had not noticed that it had come out on one side until I was on the ship. I had asked where to send it to get it fixed. The shop manager gave me a brand new one! Can't beat that service!

I have a Pandora bracelet that is almost full. I think I'll have to get a Chamilia one and put Disney charms on it. The first one I need is the DCL one and then I'm after the Small World charms. Those are so dang cute. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter