Charmed in the Park?

lorijohnhill

DIS Veteran
Hi,
My daughter and I collect the little "Charmed in the Park" style charms with the lobster claw hooks. Has anyone noticed if they have come out with any of these for the 60th? And if so, where they are located in the park?

I don't know if they are lobster claw hooked or not, but there was a new charm (castle, plus one other) and a new bracelet in the parks last weekend. They were on cardstock that said Disneyland 60th, so I assumed they were new for the 60th. I saw them at Elias & Co, the jewelry shop on Main Street, Port Royale in New Orleans square and a few other locations.

I LOVE those little charms! They do have 60th anniversary ones. I got one of the castle, which also has the D60 logo on the back (see pic below). I also saw a Mickey ear hat one with blue rhinestones. I bought mine at Star Trader, but I did see them at Elias & Co. and the Main St. jewelry store as figment mentions above. I also bought a beaded bracelet that has a wire-shaped Mickey head. They have the same style bracelets in all blue or all white beads as well, plus ones that say "Celebrate." Have fun adding to your collections!

IMG_0540.JPG IMG_0539.JPG

I LOVE those little charms! They do have 60th anniversary ones. I got one of the castle, which also has the D60 logo on the back (see pic below). I also saw a Mickey ear hat one with blue rhinestones. I bought mine at Star Trader, but I did see them at Elias & Co. and the Main St. jewelry store as figment mentions above. I also bought a beaded bracelet that has a wire-shaped Mickey head. They have the same style bracelets in all blue or all white beads as well, plus ones that say "Celebrate." Have fun adding to your collections!

View attachment 99436 View attachment 99435

Is that bracelet stretchy by chance???

They also had a matching lanyard with the same type of beads. It had a metal lanyard dangle with the D-60 logo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter