Charlie & Lola

SharpMomOfTwo

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they have the characters walking around the parks at any time? My girls love them! DD18 months "calls" Lola on the phone all the time! Do they sell anything, like dolls or t-shirts in the parks?

TIA!!!

I was just at Disney with my DD2 and we didn't see Charlie and Lola. At Hollywood Studios we saw JoJo, Goliath and Handy Manny. I hope you find them there for your DD!

Are Charlie and Lola disney characters? I thought they were BBC ones?

They are on Disney Channel.... I know they were created by/for the BBC, but I was still hoping - my kids love them! I think if they are on the Disney Channel, they should be in the parks/stores. My girls also love the Doodlebops - can't find them in any Disney Store either - Its just not fair!

Oh I see - they are not on the Disney Channel here - just the BBC. They might have some merchandise in the shops maybe?

Do they still have their English accents in the US? Its strange to see the different cartoon when they change the accents depending on the country you are in. Really confuses the kids when we travel!!!!

Oh no, they have the English accents - they are so cute!
BTW - where in Scottland are you from? My mother is from Rossy Bute.

I'm from a town near to Stirling. Rothesay is on the Isle of Bute which is on the West Coast. Very pretty place. Have you been?

Charlie and Lola are not in the parks. You may be able to find some C&L stuff in the England pavillion at Epcot, but I wouldn't count on it.

I'm from a town near to Stirling. Rothesay is on the Isle of Bute which is on the West Coast. Very pretty place. Have you been?

Nope, never been. We were going to take a trip there when DH and I went to London, but it never happened. Maybe one day!

check out a website called tystoybox.com -

they sell mdse from a lot of "non mainstream" properties... You may have some success there.

Do they still have their English accents in the US? Its strange to see the different cartoon when they change the accents depending on the country you are in. Really confuses the kids when we travel!!!!

After my DD 7 watches Charlie and Lola she starts talking with an English accent. :lmao: Her favorite line is "I will never ever eat a tomato" It gets said at the table quite a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter