Charging to your KTTW card

ChiTownZee

"You have no idea what I'm capable of."-Evil Queen
Are there any places you can NOT charge to your KTTW card? What about the little vendors, like if I wanted to just buy 1 drink or a mickey ice-cream ears, can I used the card at those little stands? I'm just trying to figure out how much cash I need.

Thanks! :)

Sorry for my ignorance, but for the life of me I can't figure out what a KTTW card is.

KTTW card is a Key to the World card. It's what the Disney resorts call their room keys. Your KTTW card is your key, your resort ID, your charge card, and (usually) your park ticket.

Unfortunately, the case you mentioned is the one where you can't charge purchases. You can use it for fast food, but not for carts that move around since they aren't on the network. The only place I've experienced where the place looks permanent but it doesn't take cards is Trapper Bob's in Canada. There are probably a few others like that, but not too many. DH and I travel without kids, and we usually take about $20 into the parks and do just fine. We charge everything we can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter