Charging to Magic Band

nancy01

Earning My Ears
Hello!
This will be our first trip without the dining plan. We are canadian and have applied for a no foreign exchange fee credit card, but I'm not sure if it will come in before our trip.

My question is, if we give our regular Visa card to the resort can we charge our purchases to our magic bands but then settle the balance in cash when we check out? As opposed to having it charged to our regular Visa (which charges a foreign exchange fees)?

My question is, if we give our regular Visa card to the resort can we charge our purchases to our magic bands but then settle the balance in cash when we check out? As opposed to having it charged to our regular Visa (which charges a foreign exchange fees)?

Yup. Just make sure you do that well before you check out. They will run the Credit Card on file around 2:00AM the night before check out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter