• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Charcuterie Boards

I miss baseline but the lines are too long to access anymore - maybe someday post pandemic - but thanks for the heads up on Jock's. We started avoid Jock's Hanger because the drinks there aren't that good but the Charcuterie board might be a 'eh bad glass.

We always go to Baseline Tap House when they open at 11 and have no problem getting in or a place to sit

We didn't get the charcuterie board at Wine Bar George but had the cheese board for lunch one day last May. We liked it so much that we went back and ordered it again for lunch later during our vacation.

Who has the best Charcuterie Board on property?? What does it consist of?
Different strokes for different folks: We ordered food and had it delivered to save a bundle this trip. We had charcuterie, wraps, morning protein smoothies, fresh fruit etc. Some may not wish to do the same but we ony ate out five times in nine days. This worked well for us as we customized to our group. We had three reservations before leaving hime, did one walk-up and a moblie order. (PS. I do not like mobile ordering at all!! The young ladies at the venue said they do not care for it either and are running into glitches all the time.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter