• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters??

carlymcqueen

Mouseketeer
I've been to Universal once or twice in the past, but I haven't been for a few years now and I'm going in a month. Are there any characters in either park that are worth meeting? I believe I've only met Shrek before and I can't seem to find a consistent list online. Thank you!!:lovestruc

We loved meeting Bumblebee and Optimus Prime from the Transformers. Hello Kitty was fun. Minions are always great and want you to dance with them. Shrek and Donkey were a riot. Curious George. Can't remember the names of the ones in Suessland. Also, met some super heros. My husband loved meeting Marilyn Monroe!! Many more!

We loved meeting Bumblebee and Optimus Prime from the Transformers. Hello Kitty was fun. Minions are always great and want you to dance with them. Shrek and Donkey were a riot. Curious George. Can't remember the names of the ones in Suessland. Also, met some super heros. My husband loved meeting Marilyn Monroe!!

I had no idea you could meet Marilyn Monroe!! That's awesome!!

The transformers are fun to watch from afar. They sometimes do things that the people posing with them don't know about.

There was a father with his little son up in his shoulders posing with one (not bumblebee) and the character very slowly was reaching its hand towards the kid menacingly. Then the music started or something that interrupted him and he said "maybe next time" or similar. The father would have had NO idea what he meant unless the photographer caught it and he thought about it later.

DH adores meeting the marvel characters. Rogue and Storm are his faves.

The transformers are fun to watch from afar. They sometimes do things that the people posing with them don't know about.

There was a father with his little son up in his shoulders posing with one (not bumblebee) and the character very slowly was reaching its hand towards the kid menacingly. Then the music started or something that interrupted him and he said "maybe next time" or similar. The father would have had NO idea what he meant unless the photographer caught it and he thought about it later.

DH adores meeting the marvel characters. Rogue and Storm are his faves.
Dh was laughing so much at something I missed during my meet and greet with Bumblebee. Definitely enjoyable!

Last week we saw characters everywhere, with almost no lines to see them! Betty Boop was practically begging people to come pose with her! Our absolute favorites are all the Seuss Landing characters though. Got a great pic with my family of 5 and Cat in the Hat, Thing1 and Thing 2. There was not a photographer there - just a staff member who offered to use my iphone and took several awesome pics for us. Two of my kids also took a selfie with The Lorax which came out great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter