Characters?

madgabb

Earning My Ears
We have never been to any Disney....ever....
So we are super excited to suprise our daughters (4&7) with a trip to Disney Paris. I am making tons of customs to wear and want to make autograph books. I see tons of great ones on here but who are we most likely to see. I did reserve breakfast with the characters and am going to get the dinner with the princesses reserved next payday. I see most the information is for the ones in the States. Please any help would be great.:cool1:

there are loads of characters in disneyland paris. you will see them in the meals you have booked. there are in the disney hotels in the morning. there are scheduled meet and greets and you bumb into them randomly as well. of course there is the parades and shows and the character train as well. i hope you have a great time planning

do characters appear in hotels on certain time? Like check-in?

do characters appear in hotels on certain time? Like check-in?

They are usually there every morning and late afternoon (about 4ish) - there will be a sign in your hotel saying wh will be there that day and the times. You can go into any of the hotels to see the characters even if you arent staying there

there will be lots of people's at the check in time probably. And do they stay long? Is it easy to get a photo?

They are organised meet and greets (ie a line) so its easy to get a photo and autograph

They are usually there for a couple of hours - but swap over every 20 mins or so.

There isnt really a set check in time as people check in as they arrive to get park tickets etc. You need to go back after 3 to get your room but not everyone goes back at 3 - some people only go back when the park closes

only been to "normal" hotels, so :lmao::confused3

oh, what fun, will stand in line for all the characters :rotfl:

The character breakfast and princess dinner will be a lovely way for your girls to meet characters! In the Disneyland Hotel there is a lovely parade of characters down the stairway and then they dance in the lobby area and give plenty of time to meet and greet the guests this is really nice to see - and you don't have to be staying at that hotel to see them - its not every day but its at about 4pm - you can check with the concierge desk!

Hope you have a lovely holiday!

The character breakfast and princess dinner will be a lovely way for your girls to meet characters! In the Disneyland Hotel there is a lovely parade of characters down the stairway and then they dance in the lobby area and give plenty of time to meet and greet the guests this is really nice to see - and you don't have to be staying at that hotel to see them - its not every day but its at about 4pm - you can check with the concierge desk!

Hope you have a lovely holiday!

so we can go and see that?

I'm more interested in the fact you make costumes...be sure to show us, we love that sort of thing here...well done! You will have a fabulous time!!! xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter