Characters

Allie in Wonderland

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if it is possible to do the Disney College program and be a character in the park without passing the dance audition. I would love to interact with children and be a character but can not dance to save my life. Is this possible?

I was wondering if it is possible to do the Disney College program and be a character in the park without passing the dance audition. I would love to interact with children and be a character but can not dance to save my life. Is this possible?

there is another thread all about being a in entertainment this topic could have gone under.

But anyway it depends if you can animate really well (pantomime) or if you are tiny and can be a mouse you still have a shot at being one, but you still have to go to the audition and if you are one, you most likely will only do walk around and not be trained in parades and stuff but you said that would be ok with you. So it kind of just depends on where you fit and what you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter