Characters?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by SmilingatDisney, Feb 5, 2009.

1. SmilingatDisney

SmilingatDisney Earning My Ears

Hi all

does anyone know if there is a list of characters to pick from... All the pics I see are Mickey and minnie... Has anyone had Cinderella or perhaps Daisy Duck.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tink&PirateMama

Tink&PirateMama queen mamadalla is what they call me... they being

I don't know but I would LOVE to find out about this too! And I wonder if there is a difference for escape/wishes? I've seen pictures of brides with other characters before though....

4. Lorelei528

Lorelei528 DIS Veteran

When you get your planning pages (Escape) or whatever they're called for Wishes, there is a list of characters...

But I think I read once where if you wanted someone not listed (but not a 'face' character) that you can ask, and sometimes they can appear as well....

I don't have my planning pages handy right now, but maybe someone else will come along with the info.

As far as I know, there is no difference of offering between Escape or Wishes.

5. tiggersam00

tiggersam00 Dole Whip addict... and proud of it!

I believe I have seen both Cinderella and Daisy as possibilities. I know you cannot have Pooh, tigger or any of those characters becasue they are not owned by disney (still owned by milne). hth

6. chipscinderelly

chipscinderelly <font color=3399cc>Victim of a drive-by tag attack

we had Chip and Dale (in Tuxedos) along with Mickey

7. mermaidbride1108

mermaidbride1108 Disney Fairy Tale Bride 8.31.09

Anyone heard of having Sebastion?

8. Sweetsus

Sweetsus Mouseketeer

I want Jack Sparrow and Belle :rotfl2: for our pirate pirate: and princess princess: fairytale theme!!!

9. Lorelei528

Lorelei528 DIS Veteran

The choices listed on the planning pages are:

Mickey
    Minnie
    Donald
    Daisy
    Goofy
    Pluto

And I know people have had Chip and Dale...again, as far as 'face' characters go, they don't do those, and the Winnie the Pooh characters-not those either...but it would be interesting to know if you could do say...Stitch or Baloo and Louie (actually I think you can, because someone had Louie I think)....or Timon.....just no princesses or princes (face characters)...