• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters?

SmilingatDisney

Earning My Ears
Hi all

does anyone know if there is a list of characters to pick from... All the pics I see are Mickey and minnie... Has anyone had Cinderella or perhaps Daisy Duck.

Hi all

does anyone know if there is a list of characters to pick from... All the pics I see are Mickey and minnie... Has anyone had Cinderella or perhaps Daisy Duck.

I don't know but I would LOVE to find out about this too! And I wonder if there is a difference for escape/wishes? I've seen pictures of brides with other characters before though....

When you get your planning pages (Escape) or whatever they're called for Wishes, there is a list of characters...

But I think I read once where if you wanted someone not listed (but not a 'face' character) that you can ask, and sometimes they can appear as well....

I don't have my planning pages handy right now, but maybe someone else will come along with the info.

As far as I know, there is no difference of offering between Escape or Wishes.

I believe I have seen both Cinderella and Daisy as possibilities. I know you cannot have Pooh, tigger or any of those characters becasue they are not owned by disney (still owned by milne). hth

The choices listed on the planning pages are:

Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Daisy
Goofy
Pluto

And I know people have had Chip and Dale...again, as far as 'face' characters go, they don't do those, and the Winnie the Pooh characters-not those either...but it would be interesting to know if you could do say...Stitch or Baloo and Louie (actually I think you can, because someone had Louie I think)....or Timon.....just no princesses or princes (face characters)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter