• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

characters you've always wanted to meet :)

I've seen her a few times times in AK right before the entrance to Camp Mickey & Minnie. I think I also saw her at MK going over the bridge to adventure land. Happy Hunting!

My one goal for our next trip is to meet Marie! I hear she is a regular in front of France now, and pretty regular at AK so I am going to stalk her! :rolleyes1

I've also never met any of the face characters! I'd love to meet Belle (and the Beast!) and Aurora!

Ariel has been my favorite since I was 4 years old (in 1989, when The Little Mermaid was released). I wanted to meet her on my honeymoon, but the lines were too long and we were unwilling to wait.

I'm half inclined to book Akershus next trip to make sure I get to meet her. :)

Mary Poppins. I have been so many times and ALWAYS manage to miss her, so I told my family that this time around, when we go to Epcot, I am going straight to England and not leaving til I have posed with my all time favorite Disney character.

Giselle and Tiana too!!

My son is nuts for Sleeping Beauty....where can we meet her and Woody and Buzz?

My son is nuts for Sleeping Beauty....where can we meet her and Woody and Buzz?

Sleeping Beauty can be found at a few places:
Akershus meal in Norway at Epcot
France in Epcot
Toontown in MK

You can get Woody and Buzz together at Hollywood Studios or seperately at MK.

Personally I would love to meet Esmerelda, Maleficiant, and the Queen from Snow White. Yeah I like the bad guys!

Someone mentioned Cinderella in the Coach...where does that happen....they said it was quite the site.

Are Phineas and Ferb in the parks now? My son and daughter will be THRILLED if they can meet them!!

I LOVE looking for characters! I've always wanted to meet the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland and I finally found him on my last trip! I just blogged about it, so you guys can check out the pictures if you want to. http://caitymackie.wordpress.com/
I think my dream is to meet Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh.

Caitymackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter