Characters question

new_cruiser

Earning My Ears
We will be on the Dream in November and I'm wondering if I can find a list of which characters will be on the ship. I don't want mention seeing on to my 3 and 5 year old and then have that character not be there!

Thanks in advance!

Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Stitch, Ana, Elsa,(you need tickets for these two) Cinderella, Snow white, Sleeping Beauty, Tiana, Jack Sparrow

I'd stick with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and Pluto. On our last cruise my daughter's two favorite princesses (Belle & Aurora) were not on board as on previous cruises.

I was on the Dream on July 10-15. I saw Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip n Dale, Stitch, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Captain Hook & Smee, Capt Jack Sparrow, Anna and Elsa, Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Dopey, Woody, Doc McStuffin, and Jake & Neverland Pirate.

Hi! Yes definitely check the navigator. However sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances, some characters may not appear with very little notice. You can always check with any of the Cast Members. We get told as soon as possible if a character will not be appearing that day. Enjoy your cruise!

Olaff was on Castaway Cay, but not announced this past week (with no photographer). We heard they are seeing what peoples response is with him, as to whether or not to add him to the characters.

I am also going on the Dream in November for a 3-night cruise. Will we get the same amount of characters also or will it be a shorter list? I know we have to go to Guest Relations right away to get Princess Tickets?

One more question - sorry, I'm new to all of this!! I am looking at a recent Navigator and it says tickets are required for both an Anna and Elsa meet and greet and Princess Gathering. Am I allowed to get tickets to both of those events?

You will receive a Navigator
(Newsletter) when you check in. It will list where to get the tickets. It has been The Port Adventures Desk.

image.jpg

image.jpg

One more question - sorry, I'm new to all of this!! I am looking at a recent Navigator and it says tickets are required for both an Anna and Elsa meet and greet and Princess Gathering. Am I allowed to get tickets to both of those events?

Yes

I am also going on the Dream in November for a 3-night cruise. Will we get the same amount of characters also or will it be a shorter list? I know we have to go to Guest Relations right away to get Princess Tickets?

For the most part, the character lists doesn't change between 3/4/5/7 days cruises, unless there is a special event for example. On the Star Wars cruises, you might see some Star Wars Char added to the mix.

On the 3 day trips, they generally don't drop the number of characters. Unless 1 of the princesses has a shore side issue to handle, or 1 of the other characters has an issue, there isn't really a difference in numbers.

As far as the Anna and Elsa, and the Princess gathering tickets, yes you can grab tix for both at the same time your at the desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter