• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters onboard

bskts4bj

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to plan ahead for our November 3 day cruise - can anyone tell me the characters they've seen onboard so that I can have autograph cards made ahead of time for them to sign? (I'm a scrapbooking nut.)

TIA!
Brenda

Mickie, Minnie, Donald, Chip and Dale, some of the princesses... that is all I can remember!

Mickie, Minnie, Donald, Chip and Dale, some of the princesses... that is all I can remember!

I have also seen Goofy, Pluto and Hook on board. Pretty much all of the princesses are on board. Hook and Smee are on CC with most of the characters weve mentioned. I'm sure there is more, would have to look at my scrapbook to remember.

Do it the easy way, and just have fun...

We took a T-shirt to Guest services with our childs name and Stateroom number on the first night. By Wed. we had the front of the shirt all signed with every character on the ship.

Mickey
Pluto
Minnie
Snow White
Goofy
Dopey
Chip
Capt. Hook
Dale
Mr. Smee
Daisy
Wendy
Donald
Alice
Cinderella
Pinocchio

Let me tell you...there is no matching these shirts. We enclosed a Sharpie, thinkng that's what they would use...NOPE! Pure Disney, each signature is in color, a few in black, but just gorgeous.

I'm sure if you made your cards, put them in a ziplock and dropped them off, they would be signed within a few days. And you would have the rest of the cruise to go enjoy/visit those characters you choose to, rather than force yourself to get to all of them.

Good Luck, get a shirt done too while you're at it!

That's quite a list of characters!! I'm only doing a 3 day cruise - do you think I can still give the cards & yes, maybe even t-shirts, to guest services??? I do think we're going to be pressed for time & having a spend part of that time hunting down characters will not make my DH very happy - he's a schedule man you know!

What are your thoughts??

TIA again,
Brenda

Just have it in your carryon...go to guest services and drop them off. It shouldn't be a problem. They will be able to tell you if the can't do it by not taking the shirt/cards. It really was nice to not have to keep to the character schedule too! We already had 3 in kids clubs plus our own schedule, which we missed a bunch of because of kids/time constraints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter