Characters On Board Disney Dream

Erikas4228

Mouseketeer
What characters are currently on board the Disney Dream for autographs & photos. DD likes when I use the autograph pages from the DIS designers because of the interaction. Last time we sailed was in May 2010 so just checking before I start to print the pages. Thanks for your help. :)

We were on the 2/12 4-night, and here's who was onboard:

Minnie
Mickey
Goofy
Pluto
Donald
Daisy
Chip & Dale
Princesses (Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Tiana, Aurora)
Aladdin
Lilo
Stitch
Max
Captain Hook
Tinker Bell
Captain Jack

I think that's all of them!

Here are a few we saw on board the 2/12~2/16 Dream cruise:

* Captain Mickey
* Minnie
* Chip & Dale
* Donald & Daisy
* Aladdin
* Tinker Bell
* Snow White
* Belle
* Cinderella
* Tiana
* Ariel
* Goofy & Max
* Lilo & Stitch

I'm pretty sure I missed a few since we didn't go to all the character meets. My kids also told me they saw a few characters at the kids club, but I don't know who they are. Hope this helps!

I was also on the 2/12 Dream cruise and in addition to the others listed already there was also Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket.

I agree our 2/12 cruise was short on characters. I checked the list you posted from back in June and I remembered several others posting about the Toy Story characters and Remy, but none of them were on our cruise. Not sure if they've cut back recently or awhile ago but its so frustrating. At least the characters had new outfits on from my previous Magic/Wonder cruise and it was nice to see Aladdin as Prince Ali.

I agree our 2/12 cruise was short on characters. I checked the list you posted from back in June and I remembered several others posting about the Toy Story characters and Remy, but none of them were on our cruise. Not sure if they've cut back recently or awhile ago but its so frustrating. At least the characters had new outfits on from my previous Magic/Wonder cruise and it was nice to see Aladdin as Prince Ali.

That's a shame. Glad you could still see some silver lining!

That's a shame. Glad you could still see some silver lining!
Definitely. Meeting Aladdin as Prince Ali has been a dream of mine for quite some time lol so that more than made up for the lack of rest of characters. I wish they would put more princes in general out in WDW and on the cruise. Hopefully on my double dip in May they will have different characters. The worst was on the PC 15 night cruise last year- worst character selection ever and that was over 2 weeks! it was the same characters in the same outfits every day, people were getting angry by the end, kids whining "i've already met mickey xx times". I was shocked for such a special, long cruise that there wasn't more variety.

I was also on the 2/12 Dream cruise and in addition to the others listed already there was also Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket.

Ooh -- we missed Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket. I didn't see them in the Navigator. Were they at one of the big multi-character meet & greets?

Ooh -- we missed Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket. I didn't see them in the Navigator. Were they at one of the big multi-character meet & greets?
They were on Nassau day around late morning (i just checked the time stamp on my pics). They were only for about 15 mins each, back to back. They were in the navigator but small since they were such short duration.

They were on Nassau day around late morning (i just checked the time stamp on my pics). They were only for about 15 mins each, back to back. They were in the navigator but small since they were such short duration.

I will have to keep that in mind. I don't get off the ship in Nassau so that is perfect.

im fairly new to these boards, so im wondering what are the autograph pages from the DIS designers?????? im a scrapbooker and it grabbed my attention!!!!!! where can i find this info????????? :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter