Characters in Flight Wedding 11.27.12

ParkHoppers

DIS Veteran
On November 27, 2012 at 10am, we got married in Downtown Disney on the Characters in Flight Balloon!! What an unforgettable experience! It was just the two of us, a photographer, videographer (Rhodes Studios for both) and Reverend Glynn Ferguson from Sensational Ceremonies, who performed our ceremony and married us!

The weather could not have been more perfect - 78 degrees, no humidity, no wind and bright blue skies!! What an AMAZING view from 400 feet up in the air! It was so peaceful and beautiful being able to see all four parks while saying our vows to each other.

Here are some pictures of our special day that we wanted to share!

Enjoy!! :earsboy:

aisle_zpsca77daf4.jpg

Walking down the 'Aisle'

revglennpic_zps872faa3a.jpg

With Reverend Glynn Ferguson from Sensational Ceremonies

mickeytie_zps31e795a2.jpg

Mickey Tie (of course!)

viewballoon_zpsb53d2fe6.jpg

lookingout_zps942b0b5f.jpg

2view_zpsb62688cc.jpg

Looking at the AMAZING view from 400 feet!

us_zps7fbbf274.jpg

us2_zps91e8d357.jpg

wedidit_zps6507ea79.jpg

kiss3_zps3220955d.jpg

perfectjpb_zpse9e52b68.jpg

idoshoes_zpsd6973329.jpg

The shoes and rings!

2cupcakes_zpsa1fd9bfd.jpg

Our wedding cupcakes at our reception party back home on 12.8.12 with family and friends!

Congratulations!! You looked so beautiful, really like your dress, I honestly have never heard of Characters in Flight.

Congratulations!
What a wonderful way to start a Marriage.... on "Top of the World" pixiedust:

What a wonderful way to start a Marriage.... on "Top of the World" pixiedust:

I agree! :thumbsup2

WOW! Thanks for sharing, what a beautiful wedding! :goodvibes I LOVE seeing Characters in Flight weddings (but I think I've only seen 3) :hyper: you looked so happy and what a magical way to get married... overlooking the World! :cloud9:

Congratulations!

Yay! I found it. Love the wedding photos. I'm so glad to hear you had a gorgeous day. What a view from up in that balloon. Congrats! (On your beautiful wedding and the gift you bought for memories to come)

Congratulations and thanks for the pictures! (I'm considering Characters in Flight for my Vow Renewal.)

Kathy

I am getting married on the Characters of Flight in 2 weeks. I was looking through your wedding photos and really like the Mickey tie. I am wondering if you mind telling me where you got it?

Thank You

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter