Characters during MNSSHP??

motogp

Mouseketeer
What time do the Pooh characters come out? at 7:00pm? How about Merida? Just curious if they wait until the half hour........Thx.

I didn't meet Merida, but I can speak to the Pooh characters -- they're my fave. :)

We jumped in line a little after 7pm, but they didn't actually come out until after 7:30pm. Not sure if that's always the case, but they definitely were not out when the party started.

I did see them close the line shortly thereafter because they had to "go get ready" for the first parade, so just keep that in mind!

Does anyone know if Donald & Daisy come out at 7???:confused3

Also I THINK I remember reading that Lotso comes out at 7:30. Can anyone confirm?

Last question ... On a sold out party night would there be a long line up for the haunted mansion magic shots?

I've tried to find these answers but no luck so far. TIA for the help:)

Does anyone know if Donald & Daisy come out at 7???:confused3

Also I THINK I remember reading that Lotso comes out at 7:30. Can anyone confirm?

Last question ... On a sold out party night would there be a long line up for the haunted mansion magic shots?

I've tried to find these answers but no luck so far. TIA for the help:)

Not likely. We did it last year on a sold-out night and we practically walked up for Hitchhiking Ghosts, waited maybe 5 minutes for Haunted Carriage.

As to the more general question about MNSSHP characters and when they begin meeting, what I've noticed when reading many, many posts about them is that they tend not to begin until 7:15p-7:30p as a rule. The apparent exceptions seem to be the Seven Dwarves by Splash, and the Princesses/Princes in Town Square Theater--both groups seem to start fairly promptly at 7:00p.

The only thing I can think of is that Disney doesn't want the other characters--many of which are exposed and relatively close to the entrance--to appear until the day guests have had a few minutes to clear the park.

That's my total guess and I'm sticking to it. ;)

i was at the halloween party on 9/30, and pooh and gang came out at 7:30, and donald and daisy came out at 8. sleeping beauty and her prince came out at 7. those are the only times i know.

Kellyh123 said:
Where are Mickey and Minnie during the party?

Town Square Theater, same place as Mickey’s everyday meets.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter