characters call in your cabin

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by suppermom, Mar 13, 2013.

1. suppermom

suppermom Earning My Ears

how do you go about setting up a charaters call in your cabin when you
    get in your cabin, i found out about this on the dvd disney sent me for the cruise line. Do i do it with my travel agent or at the front desk on the ship,
    my son would love that he would get a kick out of this. I will be sailing on the fantas. If anyone knows please do tell thank you.:)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

I think you just do it on the phone, once you're in the room. Don't know for sure, though.

4. CajunMomof3

CajunMomof3 DIS Veteran

There was a place to do it on the website when you logged in with your reservation number.

5. Lollipop's Mom

Lollipop's Mom <font color=teal>Special trip with your little one

The wakeup call will be from Mickey or Stitch, but thats about the only character call on the ship to my knowledge.
    The DVD probably meant the call you can get for before you leave- go into your reservation and says to schedule your free character call. This is super fun - make sure you do that.

6. MNKelly

MNKelly Mouseketeer

The only character call I'm aware of on-board is the wake up call from Mickey.

When you do your pre-registration on the DCL website, you have the opportunity to have 2 character calls scheduled. They can go to your home phone, cell phone, or wherever else you designate. (My only options for characters wqere Mickey or Goofy.)

It's definately a cute idea and we did use both of them. When they called, we put the phone on speaker and the whole family listened to Mickey saying, "Hey Pal! I'm so excited to see you on the Disney Wonder Cruise!"

If anyone knows of different character calls available, please let us know as we have another cruise scheduled for next February!

7. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

I'm not sure about a call TO YOUR CABIN onboard the ship. But you can arrange for a character to call you prior to the cruise. Log on to your cruise reservation and there should be a link. I think each reservation is allowed 2 calls and you can select the character (I think the options were Mickey, Goofy or Tink?) as well as the date/time and phone number. DD thought this was the greatest thing ever!

Enjoy your cruise!