• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

characters call in your cabin

suppermom

Earning My Ears
how do you go about setting up a charaters call in your cabin when you
get in your cabin, i found out about this on the dvd disney sent me for the cruise line. Do i do it with my travel agent or at the front desk on the ship,
my son would love that he would get a kick out of this. I will be sailing on the fantas. If anyone knows please do tell thank you.:)

get in your cabin, i found out about this on the dvd disney sent me for the cruise line. Do i do it with my travel agent or at the front desk on the ship,
my son would love that he would get a kick out of this. I will be sailing on the fantas. If anyone knows please do tell thank you.:)

I think you just do it on the phone, once you're in the room. Don't know for sure, though.

There was a place to do it on the website when you logged in with your reservation number.

The wakeup call will be from Mickey or Stitch, but thats about the only character call on the ship to my knowledge.
The DVD probably meant the call you can get for before you leave- go into your reservation and says to schedule your free character call. This is super fun - make sure you do that.

The only character call I'm aware of on-board is the wake up call from Mickey.

When you do your pre-registration on the DCL website, you have the opportunity to have 2 character calls scheduled. They can go to your home phone, cell phone, or wherever else you designate. (My only options for characters wqere Mickey or Goofy.)

It's definately a cute idea and we did use both of them. When they called, we put the phone on speaker and the whole family listened to Mickey saying, "Hey Pal! I'm so excited to see you on the Disney Wonder Cruise!"

If anyone knows of different character calls available, please let us know as we have another cruise scheduled for next February!

I'm not sure about a call TO YOUR CABIN onboard the ship. But you can arrange for a character to call you prior to the cruise. Log on to your cruise reservation and there should be a link. I think each reservation is allowed 2 calls and you can select the character (I think the options were Mickey, Goofy or Tink?) as well as the date/time and phone number. DD thought this was the greatest thing ever!

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter