Characters/Attractions you wish existed?

The whole time I was watching Jungle Book I kept thinking we need as Jungle Book Land.

Agree with all the Emperor's New Groove suggestions. It's our family's favorite movie! Also, would love to see something from Meet the Robinsons and Planes.

I'll quote my own thoughts in another thread:

Here's my armchair Imagineering for "Tiana's Bayou Adventure." Put it next to the Haunted Mansion, part of Liberty Square but further up the banks of the Rivers of America (the waterfront part of the current HM queue would be converted to a general walkway, and a new queue for HM would need to be put in, or a boardwalk added similar to what you see in Frontierland). The themeing fits in with the vibe of that north end of LS, and it fits perfectly with the Mississippi vibe, as New Orleans is the mouth of the Mississippi.

Trackless technology. Think Pooh's Honey Hunt or Ratatouille. Round 'leaf' cars with two rows of seats, like your standard dark ride. Four to five cars at a time go through the attraction.

First room is a smaller 'holding' room (cars don't move) with jazz music playing, the sun setting over New Orleans. The door opens and we are in the bayou, drifting between tall trees in this medium-sized room while Tiana and Naveen sing with Louis about being human again as the sun continues to set. The doors open on the other end and the cars stop in another 'holding' room where the sun finishes setting and Ray's family begins to fill the room with their song and light. The lights lead the way into the next room, a long hallway where the song continues and the lights weave their way to the next room. Uh oh! The voodoo shadows capture Naveen in the third 'holding' room, which then spills out into a bayou battleground! Our cars zoom into the attraction's largest room. A variation of "Friends on the Other Side" plays as Facilier holds court in the dark swamps. The 'shadows' fly around the room. Points of interest the car might visit include Facilier offering his hand to us to shake, the masks chanting from a small shrine Facilier has built in the swamp, a Louis animatronic nervously playing trumpet to ward off the spirits, an effect where a shadow seems to 'infect' one of the people in the car. When all seems lost, Ray's family comes and shines light in the room, helped by Mama Odie! The shadows are defeated and our cars are ushered out of the room, now bathed in light, to Mama Odie's sunlit house. In this hallway, the colored bottles throw beautiful multi-colored lights onto every surface as Mama tells us we need to dig a little deeper to find that we've got what we need already! In the final small room, Mama Odie weds Tiana and Naveen as the sun rises over the bayou, turning them human again. The sun is indeed rising, but not so much that we can't still see two bright stars twinkling down on us as we go through the last set of doors in our cars which lead us to the unloading dock.

I don't need a whole park. Just a neat water ride.

tumblr_inline_mpyahx7yCG1qz4rgp.jpg

But if they did that, then Disney would have to stop pretending one of their best animated films ever doesn't exist!

I think it would be great if there were something, somewhere for every animated Disney feature. Could be a restaurant (like Lady and the Tramp has Tony's) or a ride (like Little Mermaid, 7 Dwarfs mine train, etc) or Cinderella's castle, etc. There's basically nothing Bambi, nothing Robin Hood, Fox and the Hound, Aristocats, very little 101 Dalmatians... I'd like to see more of all of these! I love that Disneyland has attractions that WDW doesn't have like Pinocchio and Alice. The classic dark rides are great, IMO.

There's so much I'd love to see featured in the parks.

Tiana's Place-she doesn't get enough love and her M&G isn't enough
A Big Hero 6 ride would be really cool, though I'm not sure what it would be
I'm a big Cars fan so seeing something Florida side from the movie would be really cool
Also, they need to feature Zootopia! I want to meet Judy Hopps!

The Yzma/Kronk roller coaster from Emperor's New Groove!!
YES YES YES YES YES!
Um.
YES.
We just saw the movie two weeks ago and as we were watching it my kids said, "THIS should be a ride!"

Kuzcotopia water park.
But this would be ok, too.
WHY can't all movies be that great???

I'd also like a Ratatouille ride like in DLP, and a Toulouse, Marie, and Berlioz meet and greet.

YES YES YES YES YES!
Um.
YES.
We just saw the movie two weeks ago and as we were watching it my kids said, "THIS should be a ride!"

But this would be ok, too.
WHY can't all movies be that great???

I'd also like a Ratatouille ride like in DLP, and a Toulouse, Marie, and Berlioz meet and greet.

In my opinion, truly the most underrated Disney animated film of the last 15 years, possibly ever.

OK, they absolutely need to give us a meet & greet with Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde. Please, Disney, Please! It took them most of a year to give us Joy and Sadness, so hope springs eternal...

And I wish there was a "regular" meet & greet with Jack Skellington & Sally for those of us who can't travel during "party season."

Lots of great ideas for attractions, but my top choice would probably still be something for Nightmare Before Christmas, either a really cool dark ride, or a stage show - as long as they have the music.

Obviously I would be totally onboard with anything related to "Up." (Still think they should put a South America section at AK and incorporate an Up/flying house ride there.

Bring back the Hunchback stage show. HoND definitely does not get enough love.

And give Pete Docter some Imagineers and the old Wonders of Life pavilion and let him revive it around an Inside Out theme.

I wish Mother Gothel had more of a presence, even if it was only in merchandise. She is my favorite villain!

Some sort of roller coaster based on this:

1270177_10153161663461029_8465912389015250308_o.jpg

I'd much prefer this in Pixar Land to a Slinky Dog kiddie coaster.

YES!!! This is exactly what I was going to post!! We've been saying this since we very first saw this scene in the movie. It just screams to be a Disney coaster!

Yes yes yes to Tangled anything! Me and my fiance always say just the rest room at MK is such a rip off lol
Also, a Lion King ride.. Best Disney movie IMO :)

i'm not super into monster's inc but quite a few years ago i heard that they were planning a door room roller coaster at HS and i thought that would be pretty awesome but nothing ever came of the rumor.

i'd like to see a princess and the frog dark ride!

i was thinking of brand new attractions but since some people have mentioned attractions of yesteryear that they'd like to see back i'd like to make a list of a few that i'd like to see back...

-flynn M&G
-snow white's scary adventure
-alien encounter
-the old narration of TTA
-christmas version of country bear jamboree
-food rocks!
-original figment and imageworks
-captain eo (i know no one else likes it so no need to comment about it lol)
-maelstrom
-backlot tour before they changed everything and took out the houses

oh and i'm sure my mom would love it if i tossed in the timekeeper.

I'll be the first of many to chime in on: Dreamfinder and original Figment (at least something resembling his old self):(

YES YES YES!!!!!

Wouldn't mind seeing Brave represented in the parks
Something themed to Zootopia would be cool
Flynn Rider needs to be in the park somewhere, somehow
Inside Out . . .. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see the Wonders of Life pavilion become the Inside Out pavilion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter