Characters at the Train Station

Princess_K

DIS Veteran
Is there any consistency in timing for when characters, particularly the princesses, appear at the Train Station? Thanks!

Is there any consistency in timing for when characters, particularly the princesses, appear at the Train Station? Thanks!
I'm not exactly sure to what you are referencing when you say "....[a]ppear at Train Station".

The opening show for Magic Kingdom used to include Characters singing & waving from the Train Station.

I believe that was ended a few years ago.

Not sure if that helps, but at least your Thread 'bumps' up to the top......

Since park re-opening in July 2020, characters have been appearing on the upper platform of the train station, overlooking the grassy area in front of Main Street.

I believe OP is asking if these are still happening and if so, if there is any sort of schedule for their appearances.641584

Last edited:

We only saw the Dapper Dans at the train station. I’m guessing with the reopening of the meet and greets, the princesses don’t appear there. They do have them in cavalcades though.

Week before last we saw Pooh and friends at the train station on our way into MK at nearly 4:00 after hopping from another park. So they do still do character appearances up there. But no idea if there's a consistent schedule of who/when.

The princesses are still meeting there; I watched a blogger show them with their "winter wear" two days ago and we saw them about a week ago.

We've seen Mickey and friends, Pooh and friends, Princesses, and Dapper Dans all appear and they do not seem to have a set schedule (that's published).

There has to be a schedule....it's Disney. And it has to be published somewhere.

There probably is a schedule but it isn't published and isn't rock solid. From my experience, that's how the boats in Animal Kingdom work. At least, I've never found a published schedule for those things (and they seem to always be doing the same things when I'm around).

What I would do is ask a cast member in a nearby location, they might have figured it out just by virtue of being around often.

There has to be a schedule....it's Disney. And it has to be published somewhere.
I'm sure there's some form of schedule for the CMs involved. But it will not be published. My understanding is these things are intentionally not published or on a routine schedule because they don't want folks anticipating and lining up to wait. The expectation is character appearances will be somewhat spontaneous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter