Characters at Disney Junior breakfast

Caren

Yo ho, yo ho...
My grandson is obsessed with PJ Masks. Has anyone done the Disney Junior character breakfast and seen these characters? We’ll be sailing on the Fantasy.

It will most likely be Jake of the Neverland Pirates, Doc McStuffins, Princess Sofia and Mickey Mouse. I have not heard of the PJ Masks characters being on board.

Last week on the Fantasy it was Sophia then Goofy then Doc McStuffins then Mickey in that order

My last fantasy breakfast had Jake, Doc, Sofia and Mickey. Same with Wonder in November.

From the replies on this thread, it looks like no chance at PJ Masks. I think we may book breakfast anyway because he does like Mickey.

No chance at PJ Masks anywhere, I don't think. Disney tend to be slow bringing DJ characters into parks and cruises. They still have Handy Manny at DHS.

Can you book the breakfast ahead of time or do you have to do it on board?
You can book it online at the same time as port adventures. It is offered on 7+ nights cruises, usually on sea days. If it is sold out online, there might be some tickets available at guests services once you board.

My grandson is obsessed with PJ Masks. Has anyone done the Disney Junior character breakfast and seen these characters? We’ll be sailing on the Fantasy.
When we did this on the Fantasy there was only Mickey & Disney Junior characters.

When we did this on the Fantasy there was only Mickey & Disney Junior characters.

Did you book in advance or when you got on the ship? The one for our cruise is sold out, but I was hoping to get it once on board. It's just me and DH but I only did a character breakfast on our very first cruise in 2001 on the Magic and thought it would be fun and something different to do.

Did you book in advance or when you got on the ship? The one for our cruise is sold out, but I was hoping to get it once on board. It's just me and DH but I only did a character breakfast on our very first cruise in 2001 on the Magic and thought it would be fun and something different to do.
We booked in advance. If you can't do that, I recommend trying on the ship as soon as you board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter