• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters at Disney Hotels

HappyHammer

Mouseketeer
It looks like the characters are back in disney hotels but does anyone have any details or photos of when and where? We are looking to stay in Davy Crockett this Summer and was just wondering if they will be here too or only in Santa Fe and the other closer hotels? If anyone has been recently to any Disney hotel then it would be great to know the rough timings and who appeared? Also can you hop to each hotel if you are staying on site or is this more strict now? Thanks!

I havent seen any pictures of characters at hotels recently, but I haven't been paying attention to it either. I didn't see it two weeks ago at Sequioa Lodge.
There is a photo op in all hotels in the lobby, near the reception. Timing can differ, but you can ask at reception.

You can walk right in if you come from the parks. For parking you need a reservation.

Can anyone please share the timings of characters at the hotels from recent trips and which characters were in which hotel? I am pretty sure that for Santa Fe, Newport, Sequioa etc they are in the morning around breakfast time but are there also some at Davey Crockett, perhaps in the afternoon or evening? Just trying to plan which hotels to stay at in August.

If anyone can take a photo of the character time board in their hotel for instance, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter