• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters at Disney Hotels (Christmas)

HappyHammer

Mouseketeer
Can anyone please share any details about the characters in the disney hotels at the moment as we will be there in the coming days. Do you know the timings mainly, but also any details of which characters are in which hotel would be great for our planning and would be much appreciated. I assume there are still none at Davey Crockett Ranch?

Are all there any characters anywhere in the evening or is it just the morning? Thanks!

Best is to check with the hotel. I am sure there is a schedule, but I am not surprised if it changes at whim.

It's usually Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, one of those and often in themed outfits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter