Characters at Aulani

Discussion in 'DVC Resorts' started by dizneekrazee, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Disney Dreams

Disney Dreams Proudly afflicted with TDMA!

Sure.

Goofy is one of Mickey's pals, along with Minnie, Donald, and Daisy. They are friends and equals. Pluto is Mickey's pet. He is not an equal with the others. Therefore, Goofy talks, drives, and does other "human-like" behaviors, Pluto does not.

- Dreams

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DiznyDi

DiznyDi <font color=darkcoral>If you remember, we are the

Yes, this is my feeling as well. We have just returned from Aulani - the history and heritage of the Hawaiian people represented is impressive.

We were there Feb 15 - 24. The characters we encountered were Mickey, Minnie, Stitch, Chip and Dale and Goofy. We were 4 seniors traveling together so did no character meals or meet and greets. Other than take a look into Aunty's Beach House we did nothing there either where there could have been additional characters.

4. dianeschlicht

dianeschlicht <font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon

We were there at the same time, and I concur. LOVE how Aulani has done the Hawaiian heritage as compared to other big resorts there. As for characters, we did see Donald just once during that time doing a picture session downstairs. I never saw him more than that once though.

5. Mickey Mantle

Mickey Mantle Earning My Ears

Was in Aulani from Feb 4 to the 14th. Like was mentioned before, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Stich and Chip and Dale are around daily. Donald for some reason is very rare, at least during my ten day visit. Only saw him on one, maybe two days near the end of the trip.