Characterpalooza

In early June 2009 we saw:
The Governor from Pochahontas (bad spelling!)
Mr & Mrs Incredible
Mary Poppins plus 2 penguins
The Evil Queen from Snow White
Friar Tuck
Smee
Captain Hook
Frozone

They all came out at once and spread out to different areas...we had an awesome experience w/The Incredibles that became our Christmas card that year!!!

PhotoPass photographers available?

Possibly.

To some extent yes but I wouldn't count on them being there. My niece got a pp pic with Stitch and I want to say one other set of charcters.

Exactly. Typically characterpalooza had no Photopass. (Outside of the normal for Mickey and the movie of the month character (Lotso, Up, Winnie The Pooh....) But our last trip trip Photopass was shooting the location to the right of Sorcerer Mickey (if you are looking at the line). So we got Photopass with Jafar, and he then swapped out with Genie. It may depend on how many Photopass staff are working, what the weather is like outside (since they typically won't work in the rain), etc. But they may be there. That same trip they also had Photopass at the Incredibles, which isn't something I normally remember. I always recall it just being a CM handler.

Off the top of my head (based on the last 6 months), you may run into any of the following; I've listed them in order of frequency:

Minnie
Pluto
Goofy
Chip/Dale
Mary Poppins
Mr Penguin
Pocahontas
Meeko
Captain Hook
Mr Smee
Queen
Pinocchio
Geppetto
Belle (Villager)
Stitch
Rafiki
Mulan
Max
Bolt
Genie
Green Army Men
Aladdin
Quincy
June
Annie

Currently, the regular animation characters include:

Sorcerer Mickey
Mr Incredible
Mrs Incredible
Frozone
Winnie the Pooh

We will be at HS soon, planning on 9/16, and I'm trying to work characterpalooza into the plan.

Do we need to by there before 4:50 or can we be late, 5:30ish?

We don't usually see photopass photographers, but I've always been able to get the CM to take my picture.

We will be at HS soon, planning on 9/16, and I'm trying to work characterpalooza into the plan.

Do we need to by there before 4:50 or can we be late, 5:30ish?

The first set will be gone by 5:30p, but there will likely be a second going on when you arrive. The first and second set may return after you arrive, depending on how late the first Fantasmic is. This is assuming Fantasmic starts after 7:30p on your date.

In July we saw:
Mary Poppins with one penguin
Pinnocio and Gepetto
The Queen
The Queen of Hearts
Bolt
Peasant Belle
Jake and June

No photopass in site. This was a very cool experience that I wouldn't miss! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter