Character Wake Up Calls?

Partyof12

Mouseketeer
I think I read somewhere that you can have a Mickey Mouse or other character wake up call. We are staying at the All Star Music and will have 5 children under 5 in our party. It would be a hoot to have a character wake them up before our breakfast ADR. Does anyone know about this?

Thanks

Just set a wake up call like you would in any hotel room. There will be a button on the phone that says "wake up call" or something similar. You push it and enter the time you want to call to come. When you answer, it will be Mickey and then Stitch or Stitch and then Mickey on the phone, I can't remember it exactly, but it's cute. I think they change the character periodically.

The resorts do have a wake up call system, but you can't specify who the call is from. It might be a character (Mickey or Stitch), or you might get just music playing in the background. If you want a call from a specific character at a specific time, you can arrange for an Enchanted Call before you leave home. The cost is $2.49 and it's completely seperate from the resort wake up calls. You can find more info on Disney's website. HTH

DeterminedOne said:
The resorts do have a wake up call system, but you can't specify who the call is from. It might be a character (Mickey or Stitch), or you might get just music playing in the background. If you want a call from a specific character at a specific time, you can arrange for an Enchanted Call before you leave home. The cost is $2.49 and it's completely seperate from the resort wake up calls. You can find more info on Disney's website. HTH

When we were there Sept 22nd-30th they had a combination of Stitch and Mickey. When you first picked the phone up Stitch would say something, then Mickey would interrupt him saying something like 'sorry folks, but Stitch has been causing a little chaos around here. Have a magical day.'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter