Character Updates

All these Character postings are great. But I did not see Remy listed. I just found out last night he appears at the Chef de France rest in World Showcase. OMG I'm so excited I already have ressies for dinner there when I arrive in 8 days. What a great surprise that was. I love Rattatouie (sp) :banana:

When you meet Remy you'll notice he is actually rat sized! It's a great interaction, but not really a normal meet and greet location so that's why no one has posted about it.

If you'd like to know more about his little show visit the restaurants board, there are several threads just about him. You can find out his specific days and times, he is not consistently out.

Hi where can I find snow white and some of the dwarfs at magic kingdom?? We are on our way April 16th!!!

Hi where can I find snow white and some of the dwarfs at magic kingdom?? We are on our way April 16th!!!

the dwarfs usually don't meet in the parks unless it's a special event.

I saw snow white in town square one day but i'm not sure how common she is there.

Snow White is available for Meet and Greet at MK (Town Square, before the Parade) and Epcot (Germany, afternoon). You can also find her at character dining at CRT and Norway.

It looks like Carl and Dug did not move to AK. Is that correct? Will they be moving there in the weeks to come?

Bummer. We were in MK on the first day they were out last year. DD wanted to go meet them, but since it was our last day at the world, we didn't want to take the travel time. I've heard about it ever since. Now I'm in REALLY big trouble.:scared: I guess the fact that she'll be at the World for her b-day will have to make up for it.:flower3:

I wish we had stayed in line for the Up characters when we were there last, but Lotso looks really cute and the area really well themed, so am looking forward to meeting him :)

Bummer, about the UP characters. We were hoping to see them when we are there next week. SQUIRREL!

So, the characters rotate again this month? When is that expected to happen? Or has it already happened?

So, the characters rotate again this month? When is that expected to happen? Or has it already happened? [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

The characters changed on May 9th. The next big change will be in October (outside of the rangers and Vidia who change in August).

Sigh...I'm going to be sad to see the Power Rangers go. They were my favorite thing to do in Disney World.:sad1:

Oh well, they had a good run! I'll just have to find some other way to live my childhood fantasies.

Edit; I'm sure nobody but myself cares about this, but I'll post it anyway. I just did some digging, and found the reason for the disappearance of the Power Rangers. Disney recently cancelled the show, and began airing the older episodes as a way of introducing the older episodes to the new generation (and make a quick buck off the merch profits). However, Saban, the company to originally produce the show, has recently bought back the rights and struck a deal with Nickelodeon to produce a new season.

Can anyone confirm that the Fairies and the Princesses will be in Toontown over the next week or so and then also late June? I have some friends going this week and some the last week of June and want to give good advice to them for seeing these ladies.

Thanks,

Maria

Can anyone confirm that the Fairies and the Princesses will be in Toontown over the next week or so and then also late June? I have some friends going this week and some the last week of June and want to give good advice to them for seeing these ladies.

Thanks,

Maria

Yep - Princess and Fairies will be in Toontown all summer!

This thrad is great:). Glad to hear the fairies will be in toontown over the summer for our trip. My dd is dying to meet tinkerbell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter