character update

dimoe

<font color=red><b>Hardworking Fastlearning Realit
Who has been there lately who is all out????????

The only news i know of that i can tell you is that Remy and Emile are about to make a move to another park, with in the next few days. Playhouse Disney Live closes at the beginning of the year and the only place you will see Bear is in Parade and when that ends Bear is gone.

Oooh, kinda sad that Bear will be gone . . . he's been around at MGM for a while. I'm assuming Remy & Emile are moving to Epcot's France? Any idea about who their replacement will be at Animation?

Dec. 26 AK
Meeko
Ratcliffe
Baloo
King Louie
Rafiki
Pocahontas
Flik

Dec. 27 MK
Clarabelle
Horace
Jiminy Cricket

Dec. 27 Epcot
Tigger
Eeyore

Dec. 28 AK
Piglet
Pooh
Eeyore
Tigger
Pluto
Goofy
Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Terk
Divine
Chip
Dale
Lilo
Stitch
Koda

Dec. 29 MGM
Woody
Jessie
Leo
Quincy
June
Annie
Handy Manny
Jo Jo
All 5 Power Rangers
Max
Clara Cluck
Marie
Koda
Chip
Dale
Donald
Daisy
Mickey
Pluto
Mr and Mrs. Incredible
Frozone
Emile
Remy

Dec. 29 Grand Floridian Dinnner
Drizella
Anastasia
Lady Tremaine
Cinderella
Prince Charming

Dec. 30 MGM
Goliath
Mike
Sully
Kim Possible
Ron Stoppable

Dec. 30 MK
Suzy
Perla
Meeko
Friar Tuck
Pinocchio
Dopey
Mary Poppins

Next few days- have some work to do at MK and Epcot to get some of the regulars and hope for the best on some harder to find ones - basically a good trip for finding some characters that are a little trickier like Marie, Clara Cluck, Max,...

Still need to add Darby to the list of characters we've met over the years. Otherwise unless a rarer character happens to pop up - looks like Manny and Darby are the only new ones for us to get this time.

Jan 1 - MK

*means already found on the trip

Darby, Tigger*, Pooh*
Belle, Aurora, Cinderella*
Peter Pan and Wendy
Captain Hook and Mr. Smee
Snow White and Dopey*
Fairy Godmother
Timon and Rafiki*
Alice and Mad Hatter

Others out today that we'd already seen or didn't get would include (may not have seen others that were out):
Aladdin, Jasmine, Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio, Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, Donald, Buzz, Stitch, Anastasia, Drizella, Lady Tremaine, and Woody

Dec 27 In Epcot at the character Connections I saw: Friar Tuck, Sheriff of Nottingham, Baloo, and Prince John
Dec 28-Magic Kingdom in the Town Square I saw :Chicken Little, Pinochio, Jiminy Cricket, Mary Poppin and Bert, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, Chip N Dale, Pluto, Daisy,Snow White & Dopey, and Finally Jasmine.
In the ToonTown Teardrop I saw: Friar Tuck, Suzy & Perla, Brer Bear, Darkwing Duck and Launchpad Macquack, Gepetto and Pinochio, Meeko, and Sheriff of Nothingam.
Dec 29-In MGM on side the Sorcerer Hat I saw: Max (Goofy's Son), Marie (The Aristocrats), Clara Cluck, and Koda.
In the Playful Spot I saw Quincy, June, Handy Manny. In the animation Emile and Remy, Mickey and Minnie.

Heres who i saw from 13th dec to 22nd:

MK:
Tigger
Pooh
Darby- poohs playful spot
Donald
Daisy - near poohs playful spot for xmas
Captain Hook
Smee
Wendy
Peter Pan
Aladdin
Jasmine - adventureland
Brer Fox
Brer Bear - frontierland
Cinderella
Belle
Auroura - toontown
Chip and Dale
pluto
pinocchio
gepetto
dopey
snow white
jiminy cricket
horace horsecollar
clarabelle cow - town square
fairy godmother - by castle
alice
mad hatter
tweedle dee and dum - near teacups
stitch
buzz lightyear - tomorrowland

MGM
Jafar
Genie
Stitch
chip and Dale
Susie and Perla
Max - near the hat
Donald
Daisy
Goofy
Mickey
Minnie
Pluto - at the hat
Handy Manny
Little Einsteins - outside Playhouse Disney
Mike and Sully - opposite ABC Commisiary
Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable - Streets of America
Power Rangers - by Lights Motors Action
Woody
Buzz Lightyear
Jessie - by Als Toy Barn
Emile
Remy
Frozone
Mr and Mrs Incredible - at Animation

AK
Terk
Friar Tuck
Chip and Dale
Donald
Goofy
Mickey Mouse - outside the front of the park
Flik - near tree of life
King Louie
Baloo - Africa
Lilo and Stich - Discovery island
Goofy
Mickey
Pluto
Donald - Camp Minnie Mickey
Tigger
Eyeore
Pooh
Piglet - outside entrance to Dinoland

EPCOT
Figment - Imagination pavillion
Chip and Dale
Minnie
Mickey
Goofy
Pluto - character spot
Koda and Kenai - Canada up the stairs at the top
Tigger
Eyeore
Pooh
Mary Poppins - UK pavillion
Belle and Beast
Princess Auroura - France
Jasmine and Aladdin - Morocco
Mulan and Mushu - China
Dopey and Snow White - Germany
Donald Duck - Mexico

Didn't meet all of these, but here's who I saw at the Studios last month.

Sorcerer's Hat: Mickey & Pluto, Minnie & Goofy
Commisary Lane: Mike Wazowski & Sully
Streets of America: Kim Possible & Ron Stoppable, Lightning McQueen & Mater, Power Rangers
Al's Toy Barn: Woody, Buzz Lightyear
Playhouse Disney: Little Einsteins, JoJo & Goliath, Handy Manny
Magic of Disney Animation: Remy, Emile, Mr. & Mrs. Incredible

The only news i know of that i can tell you is that Remy and Emile are about to make a move to another park, with in the next few days.

Wonder where they're moving too. The only place I would imagine might be France at EPCOT, but there's already a ton of characters there already. And any chance they're getting replaced with Giselle at MGM? There was a rummor pretty recently about her starting to do greets soon.

Wow lots of characters. Not too many rare ones out over the holidays though.

Someone posted that they saw characters in the "Toontown Teardrop." What is that? Is that somewhere other than the Town Hall?

The Tear drop is right next to where the train let's you out. It is behind Mickey's tent in Toon Town. It usually has a hadful of characters if you are lucky. This past Sept we ran into Max, Meeko, Wendel, Friar Tuck and a few others. Dying to see Launchpad and Darkwing.

When is the best time to see characters at the teardrop?

Giselle would be great at MGM! My girls would love that. Or do you think they are gearing up for the new Pixar robot movie?

Any word on when the Fairies are going to make their debut at the MK?

In early December we found Bert just strolling through Toontown. It was really cool because no one knew who he was. My DD got to spend a lot of time with him. :thumbsup2

And any chance they're getting replaced with Giselle at MGM? There was a rummor pretty recently about her starting to do greets soon.

I hope this is true!

When is the best time to see characters at the teardrop?

I believe character appearances at the Teardrop are completely random - they're unscheduled and could happen at any given moment throughout the day, and they're never guarunteed to appear.

Giselle would be great at MGM! My girls would love that. Or do you think they are gearing up for the new Pixar robot movie?

I think it's a tad bit early to be preparing for Wall*E at MGM . . . it's being released June 27 - if they are indeed getting ready for it now, they sure are doing it early . . . Remy and Emile didn't start doing greets until a week before Ratatouille was released, so I doubt Wall*E characters will be out before June.

Any word on when the Fairies are going to make their debut at the MK?

I heard the Fairies were preparing for a room in the Toontown Hall of Fame, no idea when that's starting though.

I read before the toontown teardrop is used for training characters. I remember reading someone saying THurs and Fri around noon. I tried on my trips but wasnt lucky to find anyone.

Does anyone know how long the parade at MGM runs before it's gone?? We'll be there the first week of Feb, and we NEED to see Bear. :sad1:

Any chance of seeing John Smith? For some reason, he's one of my son's favorites...

He was appearing at the Pirate and Princess Party last year. He may appear at this year's parties as well, but I don't think anyone will really know what characters will show up until the first party of the year later this month.

johnsmith-mk-1.jpg

I read before the toontown teardrop is used for training characters. I remember reading someone saying THurs and Fri around noon. I tried on my trips but wasnt lucky to find anyone.

Characters are random, and you are correct about its used for training.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter