Character sightings

I just went thru all the characters with my ds6 and wrote down which characters we want to see and the park and place they will be. I put this information on a 3 x 5 index card, so when we go to the park we know where to go and who we want to see. I have short term memory sometimes.

I just went thru all the characters with my ds6 and wrote down which characters we want to see and the park and place they will be. I put this information on a 3 x 5 index card, so when we go to the park we know where to go and who we want to see. I have short term memory sometimes.

That is actually an EXCELLENT idea! Thank you very much for passing it on ;)

You just gave me the idea I've been struggling for :rotfl:
I am going to get a small binder, fill it with index cards not only for special park info, but also to make notes in!

One step up from the clip board and whistle! :woohoo:

YIPPY - Glad I could help...LOL. I just know for our 1st trip we well be overwhelmed and I don't want my ds6 to come home sad because I forgot where 1 of the 20 characters where he wanted to see.
Looking at the pictures people have on here I am already planning on doing the photo pass and spending the money. Some of these pictures are wonderful.

Hey thats a great web link for character info....I was wondering if anyone has been to the World recently and if Lightning McQueen is still out often....we are going 9/2 and my son is 4 and LOVES LM and the entire Cars crew....

Something else...I'm new to this board....this has to be a dumb question but I can't figure it out....how do you start a NEW thread....I can respond but I have some things I want to find out and I can't see where to click to start a new thread....and my rules say I am allowed to start a new thread...Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter