Character Sightings January

At MK: the fab 5, snow white, cindy, aurora, belle, jasmine (princesses found at CRT breakfast and at judges tent where fairies are), tinkerbelle, fawn, terrence (at judges tent), ariel (grotto), pooh, tigger

At MGM: tigger, eeyore, minnie, pluto, goofy and donald (all found by the hat at rope drop), mater, lighting McQueen, (the following found inside animation building) character from UP, sorceror mickey, marry poppins, queens of hearts, maleficent, captain hook and smee, characters from incredibles

At Epcot: the fab 5 (sound at the character spot), snow white (germany), alice & marry poppins (UK), marie (france), snow white, cindy, aurora, belle, ariel (all at Akershus breakfast)

At AK: Goofy (dinoland), lilo & stitch (on way towards africa), pocohauntus, mickey, minnie, pluto, pooh, tigger, eeyore (all at camp minnie mickey)

At MGM: tigger, eeyore, minnie, pluto, goofy and donald (all found by the hat at rope drop), mater, lighting McQueen, (the following found inside animation building) character from UP, sorceror mickey, marry poppins, queens of hearts, maleficent, captain hook and smee, characters from incredibles

Maleficent or The Queen from Snow White?

We got a lot of pairs this year. We usually only get individual characters for pictures but this time we got couples.

MK: Cowboy Goofy and Frontier Donald in Liberty Square/ Frontierland
Woody and Jessy by Splash Mountain

DHS: Eeyore and Tigger by the Hat
Daisy and Donald by the Hat
Pluto and Goofy same location
Mike and Sully by the backlot

Epcot: Tigger and Pooh in UK

We saw lots of others as listed above.

We also saw but did not pose with Flick in AK.

Where was Flik in DAK?

All of those characters listed in the Animation Building at DHS, are they there at the same time? What time?

We got lucky at Animal Kingdom on 1/19 and found some (we think) rare characters including Max, Big Al (Country Bear), (maybe?) Wendell (County Bear), Brer Rabbit, Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh and Thumper.

Where was Flik in DAK?

All of those characters listed in the Animation Building at DHS, are they there at the same time? What time?

Most of the characters listed in the animation building come out late in the afternoon. When they do it, they come out in a couple of "sets". When we were there in September, they came out around 4:50, then swapped with another set maybe 30 minutes later.

This is most typically on days there is not a showing of Fantasmic at night. It's a LOT of fun and worth trying to hunt down. I even purposely picked a non-Fantasmic day to increase our odds of finding them out. There have also been reports of this happening on Fantasmic days too.... so who knows.... it's not set in stone.

Locing the sighting data, folks! If you don't mind, please consider clicking the link in my signature and adding this data to the character finder - entries like this are what keeps it fresh and useful.

We'll be heading down tomorrow, arriving Saturday for ten nights. I'll be sure to carefully catalog everyone that we see! :)

Where was Flik in DAK?

Flik meets on the backside of the Tree of Life in an area known as Character Greeting Trails. They are located between Africa and the Flights of Wonder Show.

The Animation Building was covered pretty well above, for more details (and a list of more common characters) click here.

We got lucky at Animal Kingdom on 1/19 and found some (we think) rare characters including Max, Big Al (Country Bear), (maybe?) Wendell (County Bear), Brer Rabbit, Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh and Thumper.

Not necessarily rare, but Max, Big Al, and Wendell are a little harder to find. Thumper has been out regularly recently. Rabbit however more rare than the others though. Good finds there though!

I can confirm that Bolt was at the Animal Kingdom Good Times Character Spot today 1-21-10. Also Rabbit, Atta, Big Al, Shaker, Stitch, Max, and King Louie.

I was there January 4th-11th. We met...

Magic Kingdom
Daisy Duck at Main Gate
Princess Aurora, Belle (in yellow dress!) and Cinderella on the Princess Line in the TT Hall of Fame
Chip and Dale outside the main gate
Lilo and Stitch in Adventureland
Aladdin in Adventureland

Hollywood Studios
Mr. Frederikson and Russell in the Animation Studios
Sorcerer Mickey in the Animation Studios
Mr. and Mrs. Incredible in the Animation Studios, Frozone was there too but we missed him
Buzz and Woody near Toy Story Midway Mania

Animal Kingdom
Rafiki at Main Gate
Brer Rabbit at Main Gate
Pocahontas, Jiminy Cricket, Flik, Pluto, Brer Rabbit and Timon ALL at the conservation station! I was so surprised to see all of them.. I think its because it was a very cold and rainy day.. Disney probably felt bad for us
Thumper at the Greeting Trails
The Fab Five at the Greeting Trails
Pooh, Eeyore and Tigger on a character greeting trail

Plus Mary Poppins, the Mad Hatter, Alice, Pooh and Tigger at 1900 Park Fare and the Fab Five at Chef Mickey's :)

During our trip last week, we were happiest to see Belle AND the Beast at France in Epcot. Beast's interactions with the crowd are so hilarious! :lovestruc

I really wanted a Timon picture but only saw him at the Festival Of The Lion King show on Sunday. Pocahontas was near the show and a second one was at the conservation station along with Jiminy Cricket later on.

Never saw Bolt at all although did see Mr Fredriksen, Doug and Russell together at Hollywood Studios. Fro-zone and Mr Incredible were there a lot although Mrs Incredible came out alone when those two went off.

Plenty of Brer Bear etc at Epcot near Canada and the USA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter