-Brer Fox
-Brer Bear
-Mr. Smee
-King Louie
-Rafiki
-Wendell
-Shaker
-Bolt

Flik and Princess Atta were scheduled to be there today, according to the Attendants, but they weren't available. :(

Ahhh so sad I would like to meet Atta again cuz I got a pic with her at the block bash party....are you going tomorrow and Saturday?
Another thing: What the heck was Mr. Smee doing at AK when he is not an animal???!!!

Ahhh so sad I would like to meet Atta again cuz I got a pic with her at the block bash party....are you going tomorrow and Saturday?
Another thing: What the heck was Mr. Smee doing at AK when he is not an animal???!!!

Training is going on at AK this week, as well as Epcot as you saw earlier in the week.. Random characters show up, pretty much ;)

Training is going on at AK this week, as well as Epcot as you saw earlier in the week.. Random characters show up, pretty much ;)
The ones that Im looking really bad from important to less important are:
1. Darkwing Duck
2. Robin Hood
3. Stromboli
any other rare character that appear but my hope seems to be dead

The ones that Im looking really bad from important to less important are:
1. Darkwing Duck
2. Robin Hood
3. Stromboli
any other rare character that appear but my hope seems to be dead

Not even gonna lie, I'm pretty much on the edge of my seat everyday during training. If I hear that either Darkwing or Robin Hood are out, I'm leaving my FT job for the day and driving over to see them.

It blows though, because, how things are usually scheduled, this is not. It's based on training needs. Though, for example, at AK, if they come out to the Good Times location at say 11, they should return around 1:30 -- give or take 30 minutes or so. Regardless, everyday I pretty much check in at 11 for all locations to see whose out.

It was crazy too, there was a handful of fellow CM's at AK on Thursday waiting for them to open up the meet and greet location. Rabbit and Max were both out. It was awesome.

*fingers crossed for RH and DD*

Are you talking about Wednesday??? Because I saw Rabbit and Max on Wednesday....were you at 1:30 with a guy with a hat that was talking with another a CM named Shane???

Not even gonna lie, I'm pretty much on the edge of my seat everyday during training. If I hear that either Darkwing or Robin Hood are out, I'm leaving my FT job for the day and driving over to see them.

It blows though, because, how things are usually scheduled, this is not. It's based on training needs. Though, for example, at AK, if they come out to the Good Times location at say 11, they should return around 1:30 -- give or take 30 minutes or so. Regardless, everyday I pretty much check in at 11 for all locations to see whose out.

It was crazy too, there was a handful of fellow CM's at AK on Thursday waiting for them to open up the meet and greet location. Rabbit and Max were both out. It was awesome.

*fingers crossed for RH and DD*[/QUOTE/]
Are you talking about Wednesday??? Because I saw Rabbit and Max on Wednesday....were you at 1:30 with a guy with a hat that was talking with another a CM named Shane???

I know Shane the attendant, yep! I was there at 1:30, too. ;) But sadly, it was yesterday when Rabbit and Max were out.. along with Stitch, Tigger, Marie, King Louie, Baloo.. and that's it. Yep. I just double checked with the boy, and it was yesterday. I shot you a DM also -- if you want I can send you a text or message (facebook/twitter) if I hear anything about any other awesome characters out.

Training is going to go on tomorrow, so there could be a chance other random ones show.

I know Shane the attendant, yep! I was there at 1:30, too. ;) But sadly, it was yesterday when Rabbit and Max were out.. along with Stitch, Tigger, Marie, King Louie, Baloo.. and that's it. Yep. I just double checked with the boy, and it was yesterday. I shot you a DM also -- if you want I can send you a text or message (facebook/twitter) if I hear anything about any other awesome characters out.

Training is going to go on tomorrow, so there could be a chance other random ones show.

I was there with a green/brown shirt of old car that said American Tradition something like that. What does DM means??

I don't remember much.. If you saw a girl who was freaking out over Rabbit and Max, that was me. I was wearing the outfit in the picture from my signature.. That happened yesterday, also. I was with a boy wearing the same. There was also a group of entertainment cast (about 3-4) who came and were hanging out with the characters.

DM = direct message. Should be in your message box here on Disboards.

I don't remember much.. If you saw a girl who was freaking out over Rabbit and Max, that was me. I was wearing the outfit in the picture from my signature.. That happened yesterday, also. I was with a boy wearing the same. There was also a group of entertainment cast (about 3-4) who came and were hanging out with the characters.

DM = direct message. Should be in your message box here on Disboards.

I do not remember maybe if you put a pic of your yesterday I AK but anyway the same characters over there suck....they should bring rare ones like Robin Hood, Launchpad, Darkwing, and that kind of characters.

I do not remember maybe if you put a pic of your yesterday I AK but anyway the same characters over there suck....they should bring rare ones like Robin Hood, Launchpad, Darkwing, and that kind of characters.

Just sent you a message about why/how characters come out.. etc. Certain factors come into play.

Below are pictures of me and the boy. Shoot me a picture of you and I may remember! I'll be around next Friday if you wanna play with the characters with me!

2hehy82.jpg

165qvd.jpg

It's funny how characters change because when I did my CP back in 2002 and 2003, Robin Hood was out often! I can't believe he's hard to find now. I was an attendent (well greeter at the time) and I loved it and I still miss it.

I always loved coming across the rare characters...LOVED when I saw training groups because you'll never know who you'll find! :thumbsup2

It's funny how characters change because when I did my CP back in 2002 and 2003, Robin Hood was out often! I can't believe he's hard to find now. I was an attendent (well greeter at the time) and I loved it and I still miss it.

I always loved coming across the rare characters...LOVED when I saw training groups because you'll never know who you'll find! :thumbsup2

He's the one who causes a lot of chaos. I am pretty much on the hunt for him each training period.

I was so horrible at AK.. I kept peeking in the bushes by the tables in that little corner.. When I saw yellow fur, I flipped out. I also loved how many CM's were there, ready.

Sorry Sabbie I do not remember you but hey mauybe Friday I will be there who never know. Im planning on going today a little later.

I went today just Pooh, Baloo and Rabbit that's it. At AA Mickey Goofy Pluto and Mr Penguin it stinks the same characters coming out

In Hollywood studios we saw last week
Jafar
Queen of Hearts
Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum
Pinocchio
Mary Poppins
Mr Penguin
Jasmine & aladdin
Mulan
Pocahontas & Meeko
Snow White
there were more but we were already in line for the above characters
definitely a surprise, thanks to a CM tip to come back.

Marie was out by the art column ?? not sure what you call that in France lol.

About what time? And also where, Animation Studio?
Thanks!

We will be coming June 10-14. Will training be going on then also? My kids love the characters, I think it is their fav. part of going to Disney! I'd love to be able to surprise them with some new characters like my daughter had asked about Rabbit, I didn't even think he was at the parks, so that would be great to find him. Also Bolt!
Thanks for any helpful info!!!:goodvibes
Jeni

We will be coming June 10-14. Will training be going on then also? My kids love the characters, I think it is their fav. part of going to Disney! I'd love to be able to surprise them with some new characters like my daughter had asked about Rabbit, I didn't even think he was at the parks, so that would be great to find him. Also Bolt!
Thanks for any helpful info!!!:goodvibes
Jeni
mmmm....they will close the Gathering Spot on the 13 for the Pocahonta Show so the 13-14 they will be at Epcot either at the Millenium Village or American Adventure.

Yeah, Robin Hood used to be out all the time during my first CP. Times sure have changed.

mmmm....they will close the Gathering Spot on the 13 for the Pocahonta Show so the 13-14 they will be at Epcot either at the Millenium Village or American Adventure.

What is the Pocahontas show, is this new? Will the Gathering Spot be open for June 10-12 then? I still don't have a plan on which park which day (although I'm planning to DHS 2 days for Star Wars Weekend), and I'm thinking one day for each other park. When is the best time to find the characters at Epcot (Millenium Village or American Adventure)?
Thanks so much!
Jeni

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter