Character question, very curious for opinions

shelbysays

Earning My Ears
I figured you all would be honest with me!

I will be applying for the spring of 2011 college program at WDW in Florida. I will be auditioning right after I apply. I'm 4'10" and not growing anymore, unfortunately brown hair and brown eyed, which I think rules out Alice, even though I have seen dark eyed ones. But not Wendy. I've been told I look very young, which is good for both characters, but I really would like some unbiased opinions so let me know what you all think!
I cant post images until I post ten or more, so lets get this going!

Interesting thread for the WISH boards, this might be better on the Community Board.

I do know there are very specific rules for 'face' characters. I'm pretty sure you will have to not only look like the character but be the correct height and speak with a voice that matches the character somewhat. I did a Google search for the height requirements of characters and found this. It doesn't list the face characters but might give you an idea of who you could portray.

I would suggest you take your question over to the Community Board or the Theme Parks board! Good luck with the CP!.............P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter