Character Question, curious for answers!

shelbysays

Earning My Ears
I figured you all would be honest with me!

I will be applying for the spring of 2011 college program at WDW in Florida. I will be auditioning right after I apply. I'm 4'10" and not growing anymore, unfortunately brown hair and brown eyed, which I think rules out Alice, even though I have seen dark eyed ones. But not Wendy. I've been told I look very young, which is good for both characters, but I really would like some unbiased opinions so let me know what you all think!
I cant post images until I post ten or more, so lets get this going!

Why focus on face characters? Go for the big guns. You sound mouse height to me.

As a former ICP (International College Program) character performer- yep, you're mouse height. That puts you in range for Donald, Daisy, Mickey, Minnie, Stitch, Lilo, Turk, and many others. Honestly, the way they pull for face sometimes seems to have no rhyme or reason. Really depends on who is auditioning with you that day, what they are looking for, who they need, etc. There's really no way for us to tell you what the auditioners will be looking for on the day you go for your audition.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me. I just finished my program recently so my information should be fairly accurate still. Good luck!

I figured you all would be honest with me!

I will be applying for the spring of 2011 college program at WDW in Florida. I will be auditioning right after I apply. I'm 4'10" and not growing anymore, unfortunately brown hair and brown eyed, which I think rules out Alice, even though I have seen dark eyed ones. But not Wendy. I've been told I look very young, which is good for both characters, but I really would like some unbiased opinions so let me know what you all think!
I cant post images until I post ten or more, so lets get this going!

All face character friends "friends" wear wigs and some wear contacts.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=37815339&posted=1#post37815339

Information on heights and audition experience can be found here. I auditioned this summer and had a blast and I got put in the character pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts