Character plan for mnsshp

katiemely

Proud Seabee Wife
Thought I had my plan and then I read the blog on easywdw and now I don't know what to do! My dh and I love getting pics with the characters and are super excited for the party next week! We planned on getting in line for the dwarves at 6 and then going from there. Now I read that easywdw suggests seeing princesses/princes first and hitting the dwarves around 8 when people are blocked in from the parade. Now I don't know what to do! Help! What would the dissers do?

Thought I had my plan and then I read the blog on easywdw and now I don't know what to do! My dh and I love getting pics with the characters and are super excited for the party next week! We planned on getting in line for the dwarves at 6 and then going from there. Now I read that easywdw suggests seeing princesses/princes first and hitting the dwarves around 8 when people are blocked in from the parade. Now I don't know what to do! Help! What would the dissers do?

Josh has good advice, but in this case I side with you. In my experience, the Dwarves' line is always longer than the princess/prince one. Therefore, I recommend you get in line for the Dwarves first so that longer line is not counted against party time. But, you're going to have to bite the bullet with one of them. If I wanted to do both, I'd do your plan for Dwarves at 6:00p and hit the princesses during one of the parades and hope their wait is not too unbearable.

I agree - I would do dwarfs first as well. By sheer nature of design, princesses move twice as fast whereas the dwarfs line is very slow and stagnant.

what about Jack Sparrow vs. Princesses? Which one should be done first?

Not personally done the Sparrow M&G at a party before, but my guess is flip a coin. Princesses are a little more popular, but their line moves faster--I hear Sparrow takes his time with each group.

I have been to the first two parties this year and my advice would be to start at the dwarfs. The line for the dwarfs has started around 5:15pm each party. The dwarfs come out right at 7pm so if you are among the first in line, you can get them by 7:15 and then head to Jack Sparrow. Jack hasn't been starting until after 7 so you should be in good shape. Princesses die down during and after the second parade. I'd expect a 15-20 minute wait after 10:30pm.

After I hit Up Jack, I then move to the other Adventureland characters. During the first parade/fireworks, I head to Fantasyland for the characters there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter