character photos??

eazyrider

Superdad
I am pretty sure that I have saw a thread that says there is a place in one of the two parks where you can find charcters gathered together in one spot for photos. Does anyone know where this is??

Most characters at USF can be found in Woody Woodpecker's Kidzone. Characters are also at other locations: MIB, BTTF, Hollywood Blvd. in front of T2, etc.

At IOA, the Marvel heroes can be found at the Marvel Super Heroes Parade. You can also see some at the Toon Lagoon Beach Bash. Characters are also at other places around the park.

Consult your park map when you arrive.

Marvel Super Heroes parade occurs on Marvel Super Hero Island. You need to check the park map for times, as they change periodically.

At Universal during our past visits, we've seen many characters on Hollywood blvd near the end of the day, around 4pm.
There is a nice character meet and greet in Woody Woodpecker kidzone with Scooby, feivel, Woody Woodpecker,etc

At IOA, DH and I got pictures with Cat in the Hat and Thing 1 and Thing 2 early at IOA, around 9:30, at the entrance to Seuss landing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter