• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Photo Caption Contest

Friends behind the person:"Go ahead try it...I hear the Beverly is really good":lmao:

no u cant take a little u HAVE to take a bunch of it!!! and drink it down without anything:rotfl:

A couple good ones, but I'm going to go with One Year Pin. From now on, I'm never going to be able to watch anyone drink their first Beverly without hearing that music.

i'm taking the liberty of posting a photo to keep this thread going.
canadiansanta.jpg

I don't care what you people think! I do think that green plaid shirts are slimming!

On his days off, Santa likes to relax by playing the Hokey Pokey with his reindeer:
"You put your left hoof in, you take your left hoof out, you put your left hoof in and you shake it all about..."

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, it's off to work we... What? What do you mean I'm not right for the part?

Ok everyone, on the count of 3: When you're happy and you know it, clap your hands. *clap clap*

"Right... that's Mickey over the wall and into the water. Any of you other furry critters want to try to give me a hug?"

i had my wife help me decide this one and the next post shall be from...
weatherbyswan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter