• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Character Palooza at Studios

Florida2012

If you can dream it, you can do it
Hi, I've been hearing more and more about the character Palooza at Hollywood Studios and would love to be able to grab it at least once whilst we're there (only FIVE DAYS TO GO!!)

Has anyone managed to find it and if so how did you get on? Did you actively search for it? Did you just stumble across them?

I really don't want to spend three hours going from one possible location to the next but is it worth waiting is one location for a while?

Cheers in advance

To know exactly when it happens and where you'll need to subscribe to the Kenny the Pirate app (it's only a couple of quid)

I can tell you it takes place in the main courtyard as you enter the studios however.

If you ask staff they'll pretend they don't know what you're talking about and if large crowds start to gather it also won't happen.

Guests riding the new Express Bus Service will be dropped off right at the Character Palooza (if it happens to be going on) - in the big courtyard beyond the entrance to Rock-n-Roller. It's called the Sunset Showcase courtyard. :) Mid-afternoon is the best time to look, but it's unpredictable.

To know exactly when it happens and where you'll need to subscribe to the Kenny the Pirate app (it's only a couple of quid)

I can tell you it takes place in the main courtyard as you enter the studios however.

If you ask staff they'll pretend they don't know what you're talking about and if large crowds start to gather it also won't happen.

Do you know what the app is called please? I can never find it! Think I'm getting old . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter