A character? Where!
Same characters From last year:

-John Smith
-Flounder
-Sebastain
-Camels
-The 2 Fish

Are the rare ones

Are the other Princes out or is it just John Smith? He was the only one out back in August, but the others were out last winter.

no candy ??? that is a bummer...my kids loved that part :(

sounding more and more that they are cutting out more things, it is making the high ticket price not worth it? :confused3

Are there still beads and trinkets? I don't get it, the treasure map was one of the kids favorite parts.

No candy is nuts... what the heck we loved all the candy we got, we were still eating it 2 weeks later, then again there were 5 treasure bags and we went 2 nights so ya know we did have quite a bit. but what the heck...

I'm sure it had to do with the chocolate melting everywhere. Probably more of a problem with the late summer parties than the winter parties, but they probably switched to keep it consistent.

I'm sure it had to do with the chocolate melting everywhere. Probably more of a problem with the late summer parties than the winter parties, but they probably switched to keep it consistent.

I don't really think that's it..

they've had candy at MNSSHP for years and melting chocolate was never an issue.

and yes it was hot, we were sweltering at the MNSSHP this year.

i read on the all ears newletter, that the party seems to have changed and there are alot less things going on then in the past. :confused3

Personally, I won't miss the candy. We ended up throwing most of it out anyway from the MNSSHP we went to. They still do have the treasure stops with beads and gems. My DD would like that better anyway. She certainly doesn't need the candy.

Disappointed. I sold DS on the party by dangling the candy idea (this DS is a last-minute substitution on the trip). He doesn't get to eat much of it but he loves to collect the stuff, I hope the trinkets are worthwhile.

Oh, and only one parade this year? Drat. I wish I had not purchased tix for TWO parties. As usual, Disney makes me feel slightly taken advantage of.

:sad1: Wow this is just awful. No second parade? No princes with the princesses? Yikes. I'm kind of sorry now that I bought tickets. :sad1:

We saw Cindy and Prince Charming (next to her carriage in stroller parking in Fantasyland), Aurora & Prince Phillip walking hand and hand in Fantasyland, and Snow White and the Snow Prince right behind Aurora and Phillip. Will post pics when I get them downloaded.

Wow, I'm so surprised that so many are disappointed. I don't think we care about the candy...the activites that ARE planned, plus the character interaction, parade & fireworks, sound so much fun...:confused3

I hope they don't get bad reviews and decide not to extend the dates :sad2:

Wow, I'm so surprised that so many are disappointed. I don't think we care about the candy...the activites that ARE planned, plus the character interaction, parade & fireworks, sound so much fun...:confused3

I hope they don't get bad reviews and decide not to extend the dates :sad2:
If I'm spending $$$ to attend the PPP, the last thing I am going to worry about is a hershey kiss or two. To me, this is the equivalent of complaining about not getting a free cookie and dixie cup of hot chocolate at MVMCP.

Way too much to see and do to be concerned about this, but if it will help keep the lines down for everything else during the PPP, bring back the candy by all means!!;)

The only thing I'm disappointed about is the removal of the 2nd parade. I do understand why, but I always enjoyed going to both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter