• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Outlet Lake Buena Vista

pooksma

DIS Veteran
does anyone know if they carry pins? I don't want to by a starter set again if I dont have to.

We are trying not to have to take any pins on the plane. TYIA:goodvibes

does anyone know if they carry pins? I don't want to by a starter set again if I dont have to.

We are trying not to have to take any pins on the plane. TYIA:goodvibes

Yes they do :cool1:, now I don't recall if they have the starter sets :confused3 because we bought a few single pins.

They do have pins but they are not heavily discounted. Pins will not be a problem as far as security if that is the concern. Unless you need 10 pounds of pins, I'd just take them along with me.

Sheila

Thank you for answering so quickly-can always count on the DIS :thumbsup2

DS only wants to bring his lanyard and purchase some pins upon arrival. I was curious if they sold them and if they were even a bit cheaper than in the parks. Any savings is a good savings :yay:

I was shocked when I went to the store in November of last year. I was looking at the prices and they had about 5 pin styles (ghosts from the haunted mansion) and they were $0.99. I bought about 30 of them for my neices and nephew to trade. They usually have starter kits but they usually that cheap.

We were just there and like other posters I don't remember if they had starter sets. I want to say that they did but there was no discount at all. The more I think, the more I do think they had one starter set on sale and I don't remember the theme. Sorry! They did have single pins with discounts and without -- the cheapest that I saw was still around $5 per pin. You might check ebay and buy 10 for real cheap--they won't be that much to carry--we just toted back about 75 pins!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter