• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Names Magnet Graphics-No Longer Designing as of 04/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breezy,

Thanks so much for the pirate Mickey for Stephen.

We do appreciate you taking the time to do this for all of us.

Peggy

Breezy,

Thanks so much for the pirate Mickey for Stephen.

We do appreciate you taking the time to do this for all of us.

Peggy

Oh My! These are just Magical!!!! Thank you so much! (We are cruising with Lllpath who asked for the graphics).

You truly have a gift and we appreciate all your time and expertise!:worship:

~Julie (Dave, Kailey and Emily, too!)

Hey Breezy Bus!
I looked threw all of your names and could not find any of my familys. If you have the time could you please do one for The Boby family Western Carribean May 16-23.
Charissa-Belle
Trent-Donald
Coral- Minnie Mouse
Crystal- Tink
Darin-Goofy
I think this is the coolest thing ever. Thank you so much.:worship:

Hey Breezy Bus!
I looked threw all of your names and could not find any of my familys. If you have the time could you please do one for The Boby family Western Carribean May 16-23.
Charissa-Belle
Trent-Donald
Coral- Minnie Mouse
Crystal- Tink
Darin-Goofy

Sure, is tomorrow ok. Which itinerary would you like? The one with the four characters or the one with the ship in the left corner? :)

Your very welcome. Thanks for looking for your names. Please let me know if I need to change anything. ;)

NewMagicEasternTEric.jpg

TinkerbellPurpleAshley.jpg
Breezy - you are beyond awesome! I truly appreciate this. Thank you!

It was a little hard removing the little characters and making the image large, but hopefully these turned out ok.

Mickey5Jeff.jpg

GrumpyJeff.jpg

Mickey5Shelley.jpg

MinniePurpleShelley.jpg

TinkGreenShelley.jpg

StitchRuby.jpg

TinkGreenRuby.jpg

Fav5Robert.jpg

GoofyDarkRobert.jpg

PrincessesRita.jpg

CinderellaRita.jpg

Ohmygosh I was going to make our shirts and had to find this thread to see if you'd been able to make these... I LOVE THEM! Oh my youngest is going to especially love the Rita cinderella one with hearts cut out in it. That is awesome!
Thank you sooooooooooo much -they are all fabulous. I love them!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Thank you so much for the Maria Destany and Jahkese designs. I can't wait to use them. They are beautiful. Thanks!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thanks: :thanks:

THANK YOU SO MUCH BREEZYBUS! THEY ARE FABULOUS! Absolutely Fabulous! I'm going to look for the magnetic paper at wallmart next time I'm in there!

Is it possible too to do an Itinerary on the newer form? I took a look at it, and really like that one.

The Baggott Family

The kids are just going to LOVE there Name Plates!
Thanks again.

Your very welcome. Enjoy your cruise.

NewWonder4Baggotts.jpg

Thank you so much for taking time our of your schedule to make the names for my children. They are wonderful and I do not need to change anything. Thank you again for doing this.

Anngela

Hi Breezy ~

Would you be able to help me out with the following itineraries and names? I got confused earlier and posted this on the wrong thread:laughing: So much for me trying to do things as a surprise!;)

Thanks so much for your help! I was born without the crafty gene. I can see things I like, I can try and put them together but that's where I run into trouble!:confused3 It is why when we do Christmas decorations I'm relegated by my family to doing the back ground stuff and leaving the "crafty" stuff to others. :rotfl: it is a great lesson in humility!;)

Thank you again for your help!

Eilis

Would you be able to make 2 itineraries / 2 sets of namesfor me:

The Wonder
Sarasota Springs Resort
Port Canaveral
Nassau
Castaway Cay
Day at Sea
Port Canaveral
Sarasota Springs Resort
The Krick Family
April 12th ~ April 16th
And Names:
Mike ~ Goofy (The green one please:) )
Meghan ~ Baby Pluto
Eilis ~ Tink

The Wonder
Sarasota Springs Resort
Port Canaveral
Nassau
Castaway Cay
Day at Sea
Port Canaveral
Sarasota Springs Resort
The Brady Family
April 12th ~ April 16th
Francis ~ Sailor Mickey
Ann Marie ~ Sailor Minnie Mouse
Nicole ~ Daisy Duck

There were alot of thing I wasn't born with, but we won't go there. :rotfl2: My DH says I have only a half brain. I just say those are senior moments :lmao: Let me know if I need to change anything. Enjoy your cruise. ;)

NewWonderKrick.jpg

GoofyMike.jpg

TinkBlueEilis.jpg

BabyPlutoMeghan.jpg

NewWonderMiscBrady.jpg

CaptainMickeyFrancis.jpg

MinnieSailorAnnMarie.jpg

DaisyNicole.jpg

Hey Breezy Bus!
Charissa-Belle
Trent-Donald
Coral- Minnie Mouse
Crystal- Tink
Darin-Goofy

Thanks and your very welcome. Let me know if I need to change anything. :)

Western7Boby.jpg

BelleClarissa.jpg

DonaldTrent.jpg

Minnie3Coral.jpg

TinkerbellPurpleCrystal.jpg

GoofyDarkBlueDarin.jpg

Complete up through post #671, with the exception of sokay168 - waiting response. If I have missed anyone's request, please let me know. Now, I am off to do what I do best - Shop!!:banana: :cheer2:

Here is our door, Thanks for the help!!! There were some magnet thieves on board so any of you sailing be sure to label your magnets.

P3070150.jpg

Hello Breezy Bus! They look amazing except one little thing: my daughter noticed you misspelled her name. It's Charissa you were only off by one letter this happens to her all the time. So if you have time to fix it we would again be grateful. Thank you soo much. Crystal,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter