• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Names Magnet Graphics-No Longer Designing as of 04/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the one in her white gown...I don't want her to show me up too much,lol. If you can find a bette image of Princess ama...whatever her name is?? Sorry can't remember....it's who Natalie Portman plays on the new ones. I like her more.

Oh ,and our cruise has been moved to Oct. 22-25, hope it's not too late to change it

Thanks again

Let me know if I need to change anything. ;)

NewWonder3Schoonovers.jpg

StarWars2Blake.jpg

StarWars2Cole.jpg

StarWars2Dad.jpg

StarWars2Dylan.jpg

StarWars2Kara.jpg

StarWars2PadmeMom.jpg

TinkBlueAmy.jpg

TinkBlueMom.jpg

TinkBlueTracy.jpg

what a great idea. There are awesome. Can you please make me the itinerary for our family.

November 7 - 14th

Cape Canaveral
At Sea
At Sea
St. Croix
St. Thomas
at Sea
Castaway Cove
Cape Canaveral

Also names would be great too.

Nannie
Stephani
Danielle
Krista
Amanda
Kyle
Kendall
Marissa
(Any cute ones would be great ---you many great ones to choice from.)

Forgive me for asking, which one's are males? :thumbsup2

Hi Breezybus, I'm new to all this i was post #590 and was wondering if you had done my names yet. they wont load and some that posted after me have loaded up. wasnt sure if you did them in order or you just haven't got to mine yet. no rush just wondering, thanks again this is great of you to do these.:cheer2:

I have tried and FAILED.... Would you please try "CHRISTYN" in the Cars (Lightning McQueen) Theme. Thanks so much.

You are AMAZING! Can we get an itinerary and names?

Disney Wonder
April 12-16

Port Canaveral
Nassau, Bahamas
Castaway Cay, Bahamas
at sea
Port Canaveral

The Rowell's
Rob (Mickey)
Staci (Minnie)
Anna (Tinkerbell)

Thanks in advance for your work!

Me:cheer2: DH pirate: DD princess:

You are AMAZING! Can we get an itenerary and names?

Disney Wonder
April 12-16

Port Canaveral
Nassau, Bahamas
Castaway Cay, Bahamas
at sea
Port Canaveral

The Rowell's
Rob (Mickey)
Staci (Minnie)
Anna (Tinkerbell)

Thanks in advance for your work!

Me:cheer2: DH pirate: DD princess:

Sure, Which itinerary would you like? The one with the four characters in the corners or the one with the ship in the left corner? I see you are also from alabama. I'm in Birmingham. :thumbsup2

If you possibly have time, I'd like to have one for each of my children going.

Amberlin (Tink)
John ( something boyish Stitch would be best if you can swing it)

We are cruising May 9th. Please send me a message when and if you have time to do it.

Thank you so much

Anngela

If you could please do the following:

Paige - tigger

Paula - Minne, either pirate or tropical

Matthew - pirate mickey

Thanks a bunch!

Sure, Which itinerary would you like? The one with the four characters in the corners or the one with the ship in the left corner? I see you are also from alabama. I'm in Birmingham. :thumbsup2
I like the one with the characters in the corners.

We are stationed in Montgomery at Maxwell.

Thanks a million!

Me:cheer2: DHpirate: DDprincess:

Hi Breezybus -

My friend saw what I was making with our Name Graphics that you made for us and she raved about it. Her family is going on their first Disney Trip as a Grand Gathering - so I thought I would try to make them something as well. There are 11 of them on their trip and amazingly, I was able to find 7 of the names already posted here. Could you please do the remaining 4 names for me? They will be leaving April 3 - so I'm on a little time crunch.

Grandma - Tinkerbell
Papa - Lion King
Jack - Wall-E
Cindy - Winnie the Pooh

Thank you so very much!!!

Thanks to Pumba's Dad on the Cruise Magnet Graphics and links thread for designing the background on the new Itinerary. He is very gracious for letting me use his graphic. If anyone is interested in requesting the new itinerary, just let me know. :cheer2:

DisneyMagicItineraryNew.jpg
Breezy - you must have a heart of GOLD! I cannot even imagine doing all of these for everyone. You are amazing!

I'd absolutely love to have an itinerary for our upcoming cruise.

(using the disney font)
April 25th - May 2nd 2009
Magic cruise
Names at the top Eric, Jen & Ashley

Port Canaveral
At Sea
At Sea
Tortola
St. Thomas/St. John
At Sea
Castaway Cay
Port Canaveral

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

and I've searched through all the ones you've already made and found a few for my husband and I already - but I couldn't find any for our daughter. So if you have time can you make...

Ashley (in the purple background w/ large tinkerbell w/ the pink flowers and hearts)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Hi BreezyBus I just love your designs! Can I request the following. Thanks in advance.

Destany Wall E
Jahkese Cars
Jahkese Lightning Mcqueen, mater
Maria Princeses
Maria Lion King
Maria Ariel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter