Character meets

I was never able to find one online. Apparently it changes daily.

When we were there in June, we spent a morning on Main Street meeting characters at the town square. The character handler/coordinator (not sure the official term) has a clipboard with a schedule and, if you ask politely, he or she may tell you when characters will be out and where to find them.

We probably met 10 characters in the course of 1 1/2 hours.

I have one on the Disney parks app on my phone. When you're in the park I'm sure a cast member can assist you with info

I did see CM holding a clipboard or slip of a list of characters when we were at the parks during the past weekend. So just ask them!!

If you're an android user, you don't have to have Verizon (no idea about iPhones). I'm on AT&T and I was able to dl and use it just fine on my Galaxy SII. But note that many people find it unhelpful for finding characters; your most surefire bet is to ask the CMs in City Hall, they usually have access to at least which characters are out and in what general areas, whereas the CMs in those areas know more specifics about around what times those characters will be and exactly where they will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter