Character Meet & Greets in July

adibenedetto

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if you can meet the Fairies or Boo from Monsters Inc in the parks? I'm headed up for fourth of July weekend, and I'd really like to see Fawn and Boo (two of my favs)

Thank you!

Boo only appears in the parade/street party in DHS. She doesn't appear at any meet and greets.

If you want to see the fairies, I think they are all still appearing in Epcot every day. As you go under the ball, I think it's too your left.

Only Tinker Bell is appearing at Epcot. The other fairies will eventually meet at MK in Adventureland but I'm not sure that will be open by Independence Day.

Special characters will appear at the American Pavilion on Independence Day if you are at Epcot. Mickey, Goofy, and Donald appear in Patriot clothes while Benjamin Franklin and Betsy Ross tell stories and appear for pictueres.

Special characters will appear at the American Pavilion on Independence Day if you are at Epcot. Mickey, Goofy, and Donald appear in Patriot clothes while Benjamin Franklin and Betsy Ross tell stories and appear for pictueres.

I think it's awesome that they do this, especially Ben Franklin and Betsy Ross...so random, but so fun! I wonder how they react when they see Guests using 21st-century technology.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter