Character Meet & Greets in July

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by adibenedetto, Jun 18, 2011.

1. adibenedetto

adibenedetto Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if you can meet the Fairies or Boo from Monsters Inc in the parks? I'm headed up for fourth of July weekend, and I'd really like to see Fawn and Boo (two of my favs)

Thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. juliebug1997

juliebug1997 DIS Veteran

Boo only appears in the parade/street party in DHS. She doesn't appear at any meet and greets.

If you want to see the fairies, I think they are all still appearing in Epcot every day. As you go under the ball, I think it's too your left.

4. adibenedetto

adibenedetto Earning My Ears

Awesome, thank you!

5. mickeyhunter

mickeyhunter DIS Veteran

Only Tinker Bell is appearing at Epcot. The other fairies will eventually meet at MK in Adventureland but I'm not sure that will be open by Independence Day.

Special characters will appear at the American Pavilion on Independence Day if you are at Epcot. Mickey, Goofy, and Donald appear in Patriot clothes while Benjamin Franklin and Betsy Ross tell stories and appear for pictueres.

6. WeatherbySwann

WeatherbySwann Cacaw rawr

I think it's awesome that they do this, especially Ben Franklin and Betsy Ross...so random, but so fun! I wonder how they react when they see Guests using 21st-century technology.